1. GearScore balance is not working

Hello there.Today i've seen that this balance in battlegrounds is not working.I used to be low gs vs low gs and now its low vs high.There is no point fighting like this that balance was perfect add for the low gs's.

2. This **** got inception'd fast WE NEED TO GO DEEPER, can't backpedal now, let's go loop in a loop in a loop in a loop, in the end lets match players that have EXACT same playtime, BG's played, win/lose, HKs, stats, steps walked, hairstyle chosen - - - OR IT'S NOT FAIR

3. Well, considering that the system doesn't function with gearscore....

4. exactly theres no point in even playing this when you get put with P2W people all the time i hope this gets sorted out soon or i wont be playing this anymore

5. exactly theres no point in even playing this when you get put with P2W people all the time i hope this gets sorted out soon or i wont be playing this anymore
    /wave /bye /boohoohoo

6. yeah new players dont matter in bg anymore. I dont blame them tho. they got 1 or 2 shot anyway not mather what eventho they have furious sets.

i seen a lot of them just dont even try in bg anymore like before.. just sit aroud and wait for to finish for the honor..

i expect we gonna see less new player in bg now since it no fun anymore
    Edited: April 16, 2019

7. There was no "balance" in the first place... If there isn't enough players to fill your queue fast enough you'll get matched with higher geared players. Also, there seems to be 2 groups, you get over the threshold for one, you're in the other. I guess you'd like to have 16 groups in range from like 3k with 0.2k steps and queue time of over 10 minutes.

8. exactly theres no point in even playing this when you get put with P2W people all the time
    what exactly are you paying to win?
    does paying for gear teach you how to bind keys? does it give you raid awareness? does it tell you how to arena? does it teach you how to spec, gem, enchant?

you guys act like there arent people who have played here for years who have much better gear than most players who are still grinding out gear even if there was no shop. stop with the pay to win garbage.

9. what exactly are you paying to win?
    does paying for gear teach you how to bind keys? does it give you raid awareness? does it tell you how to arena? does it teach you how to spec, gem, enchant?

you guys act like there arent people who have played here for years who have much better gear than most players who are still grinding out gear even if there was no shop. stop with the pay to win garbage.

Ok, what if there are two players, both know their class very well, both have limited time for playing, first of them is doing the long way - bg's, maybe arena, in due to the lack of time he achieved something like 4,5-5k gs (often not fully PvP), when the second one after hitting 80 got full 6k+ PvP gear from the shop. Don't tell me that it is "skill duel", I play wow long enough to know, that your skills means close to nothing if someone have much better gear. There is another p2w issue - shadowmourne, you have 2 options to obtain it, 1st - grind for months (the original way),
    2nd - buy in shop in no time. So yea, this server is p2w focused, but it is normal on private servers, they need to gain money somehow for maintenancing server and have profit.
    Edited: April 24, 2019

10. I used to lose a lot of battlegrounds too, until I got good at this game and started helping my team win. If you find yourself losing a lot, sometimes it's not the people around you. Sometimes it's you making your team lose. Like, gear won't matter if you all rush to the middle and fight over nothing when they have healers and you don't. Don't cry about how people have better gear than you, they have been playing for years. Of course they have better gear than you. And Shadowmorne is not even that big of a deal. Just raid, kill Lich King, get his weapons. Then you will be more a match for that dude with smorne. Don't expect to be top of the food chain if you haven't played wotlk for years like some people here have. And if someone wants to donate for all best in slot gear, more power to him, thanks to guys like that we get to have a good wotlk server to play on. Take your hits and move on. Sick of people smashing you with shadowmorne? pick a hunter and get real good with it. Then they won't be able to touch you.