1. I need help macro deleted all my gear got trolled by Viewer

I need help someone in my chat linked me a macro and i did it and deleted all my gear if a gm could help me get my gear back it would be highly appreciated, the user name on twitch was mohanid4 do not listen to this guy i have the vod at www.twitch.tv/nobibox stream on the 16th of april.

2. Wow. I didn't know that such a macro even exists.
    Thats a completly new level of trolling :D

3. lost gear isn't restored unless you bought it with coins. next time don't use a macro that you have no idea what it does.

4. Took so long to get that gear they should be able to retore my items with the proof they got

5. Can't belivie **** like this exists, please help this guy

6. Just saw the clip lol
    Someone please restore his gear.
    #petition

7. They seem to be targetting streamers- this guy also got hit:

https://www.twitch.tv/zobrakmd/clip/...erewolfRedCoat

Also, the GM said they would replace the gear bought with coins, but it hasn't happened yet. He also said they had put in a hotfix so the macro no longer works on Warmane.

So any trolls don't need to worry about copying the macro in the video- it no longer works (at least on Warmane).
    Edited: April 20, 2019

8. I got told the same thing i got a gm that answered my gm ticket and saw they would restore only the items that were purchased with coins, Wich sucks because worked a long time to get that gear and now i have to do it all over again. Sucks the the gms are helping the people that paid to win, then the hardcore players get no help. Please Warmane help me get my gear back.

9. if they can restore the gear purchased with coins why can't they restore the rest? doesn't seem like it would be any harder to do. If people lose all their gear like this, they will probably want to quit, which would be a loss for them because for 1 having more players leads to active servers which leads to more new players, and 2 any players that still play always have the potential to buy coins in the future. Also, if you don't treat players good and help them in these situation, why would they ever want to donate to you?

i'm have a hunch though that they make the majority of their money and donations from a smaller group of people who are addicted to buying coins and making donations. The rest they probably make from people just wanting to skip queues.
    Edited: April 20, 2019 Reason: added note

10. if they can restore the gear purchased with coins why can't they restore the rest? doesn't seem like it would be any harder to do. If people lose all their gear like this, they will probably want to quit, which would be a loss for them because for 1 having more players leads to active servers which leads to more new players, and 2 any players that still play always have the potential to buy coins in the future. Also, if you don't treat players good and help them in these situation, why would they ever want to donate to you?

i'm have a hunch though that they make the majority of their money and donations from a smaller group of people who are addicted to buying coins and making donations. The rest they probably make from people just wanting to skip queues.
    By restoring the gear purchased with coins, they're already doing enough

THIRD-PARTY CONTENT

Warmane and its affiliates do not endorse and shall not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site and the Services by anyone other than authorised Warmane employees. Under no circumstances shall Warmane, or its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through the Site and the Services. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other Content available through this Site.

11. Also, the GM said they would replace the gear bought with coins, but it hasn't happened yet.
    To get items purchased with coins restored, they have to make a support ticket on website here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support

12. I bought no gear with coins all my gear was legit so no gm will help me restore my geaar so i will have to restart from fresh, so i guess u guys will see me streaming bgs all day for the next couple days :(((