1. incredible warrior meele range

idk how its called but i think its sidestepping,

meaning that as dk u chain war and u go away so he cant charge u and even hit u with meele

But on this server war is god class supported with mighty goddnes so this **** doesnt work, u can sidestep from him so he cant charge but he still melts u with his insane bull**** range.

Like plz as if it was not enough hitting throught pillarz..lulz rip rogues

and yet ofc give us 5K tournament

i hope some pros knows what i talking about

2. Its called deadzone... and its hard to deadzone on this core... at least u can always face war so u can dodge/parry some of his attacks. don't let him hit u from back !!!!

3. From what i have heard, some aWarr tryhards had video proof of it happening on Blizzard WoTLK.
    But i doupt it was as severe as it's on Warmane, it's so unfair and pathetic, should be removed IMO.

4. You are totally right, this is the only WOTLK server where is almost impossible to deadzone a warrior.

There is something broken about that, either too wide meele range or too close charge avaiable.

5. You are totally right, this is the only WOTLK server where is almost impossible to deadzone a warrior.

There is something broken about that, either too wide meele range or too close charge avaiable.
    As warrior I have to agree that it is stupid that you can hit target with melee which you cannot hit with abilities which clearly state "melee range". It is simply broken, but another thing which isn't a Blizzlike for warriors is the broken charge. In the open world you regularly fall through the graphics into the abyss if you charge a steep hill. This can also happen in the Blade's edge Mountains arena: If you charge the ramp from the side you charge through it, and you wouldn't fall down like in the open world, but it would port you in the middle of the arena. This is a gamedeciding bug and I am curious to see that happen in the tournament.