1. Retri Paladin Off Spec as Tank loosing threat

I have a pala main spec as dps and off spec as tank, when I switch to tank I always remember to activate Righteous Fury and Blessing of Sanctuary that help my pg to recover mana. My spell rotation as tank includes Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration, Judgement, Consecration, Avenger's Shield and Shield of the Righteous. Nevertheless the raids where I am the tank are awful, often it happen to see the dungeon / raid mobs going up and down following other raid members and I am constantly chasing them using Hand of Reckoning to recover threat, I have less difficulties with the bosses who are usually single targets but on multiple targets I can practically not handle it
    I wanted to ask you for some advice on how to avoid this problem

I have to say that being my off spec I miss some minor parts on my gear like rings, necks and a trinket where I use the one from dps in the absence of the tank one, do you think that this thing can affect so much on what I told you? All the pieces of the armor are instead properly for tanks

Thank you in advance for those will help

2. On bosses, you want to do the so-called 6-9 rotation. If you're wearing T10, then the priorities are
    6s CDs: Hammer of the Righteous > Shield of Righteousness
    9s CDs: Judgement (if 5 stacks) > Consecraction > Holy Shield
    And you weaven then into a 696969696... rotation. That should yield the highest singletarfet threat you can have as paladin. Pull on a ranged boss should be Taunt > Avenger's > Hammer > ..., while on a boss when you start in melee it should be Consec, Holy Shield prepull, Taunt > Hammer > .... If you stick to this and correctly hande the addition of extra spells (Salvations, CDs, ...) without breaking the chain then you cannot do more threat that, and the issues is either gear, or misdirection.

For AoE threat, you want to use Seal of Command, and Consecration and Holy Shield now have higher priority that judgement, which you should regularly prelace with Avenger's Shield (and Holy Wrath if the mobs are undead). You can't do more than that, switch target regularly the check threat and build threat equally, and then blame gear or misdirections xD

Don't worry, when hunters don't MD I struggle to hold threat on trash, against al these BiS geared MDPS (and I'm BiS tank too)...

3. It's not all your fault either. Even if you mark targets players refuse to assist on you. It makes it rough.

4. It's not all your fault either. Even if you mark targets players refuse to assist on you. It makes it rough.
    This is very true, alot of dps get high ilvl gear to so it usually ends up being better geared then tanks. If your doing your job it's partly theirs and any raid member with the utility to reduce aggro. They should be watching but you could also try using a dps mainhand or speccing into some of a ret tree. When you get better tank gear it won't be so much of an issue (also with better raiders)

Also if mobs are rather close to death and would be about dead when they got to the puller when it comes to trash don't worry about it. They usually die on their walk and no one tanks any damage.

Wow at doesn't have a built in threat meter thats visual enough for some noobs so they fail to understand the concept.
    Edited: June 17, 2019

5. hi,
    for me help some tips .
    * get some macros or just say at start to ppl wait 3s (basic pull rotatio) Hammer of the Righteous + Consecration .
    * make macro to cast on target target "Righteous Defense"
    * Seal of Command help hold multi target
    * watch on thread , use Hand of Salvation on high thread party member .
    * seto "focus" on healer , and use "focus cast spell kay" (chceck options , for me is "shift" ) to easy save him from physica "l Hand of Protection " or "Hand of Protection" vs aoe or magic ;
    * cast Holy Shield just before enter fight , you dont get global cd so you can instant folow other skills + auto generate agrro when mobs hit you ;
    * try use Avenger's Shield to catch "run" on party mobs or to stop cast , dont use it to start fight ;
    * for glyphs its should help :
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41100
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=41099
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45742
    * http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47661 this dps trinker on early should help to , more str = mor ap = more dmg = more agrro :)
    * go on retri spec some talents to crits , crits give you more agrro .

i hope its help you litle :)