1. Experienced WotLK player seeking raiding guild

Sup y'all? I'm Krego, but I usually go by Sahl on all things WoW. I'm basically brand-new to Warmane. Starting to get some level cap characters on Icecrown and I'd like to find a guild I can hang out/shoot the breeze with while I get myself raid ready.

Not looking for a handout, I don't expect anyone to carry me. I'm just getting tired of invite spams from 'social guilds' where nobody knows a thing about WotLK. It's fun for a little while, but I came to this server to raid, not babysit.

Current characters are two freshly-minted 80s with, frankly, garbage gear. Blood DK and a Ret/Holy paladin (honestly, it's only got gear for ret). That said, if you're willing to give me some time to develop a character, I'm willing to play it for your guild. I'm mostly just thrilled to have a version of WoW I can play that more closely resembles the experience I used to have.

I'm not gonna act like I'm world-class or anything, but I know I'm solid. I had 8 level 80s back in the day on retail, most of whom were geared up through ToC and were ICC ready. My strongest classes/specs are ret/prot pally, destro lock, and blood DK. That said, I can comfortably play just about any class or spec excluding shamans, rogues, and resto druids. Some of my modest retail accolades include a faction second kill for Yogg-25 & narrowly cracking top 200 worldwide for gearscore on my ret pally shortly before ICC dropped.

If I could be of use to any of y'all's guilds, feel free to leave a comment below or PM me in-game. My toons are Prettyfly (for a Draenei) and Imdeadaf. :)

2. I wish you luck, was about to offer an invitation to join us but it seems like you are on Alliance. I have heard Alliance PVE is garbage on Warmane, but have never experienced it myself to know. Just talk from people who faction changed.

if you are in NA and decide to come Horde let me know! http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=400457

3. I mean, Alliance for life, baby, but I've never played Horde before and I suppose a 7x exp server wouldn't be a terribly difficult place to give it a try. :) (Edit: I suppose I did technically play Horde a bit in Cata? But that was because Holy Cows were a thing.)
    Edited: April 17, 2019 Reason: Fun

4. I wish you luck, was about to offer an invitation to join us but it seems like you are on Alliance. I have heard Alliance PVE is garbage on Warmane, but have never experienced it myself to know. Just talk from people who faction changed.

if you are in NA and decide to come Horde let me know! http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=400457
    Bull****. There's just as many bad guilds on horde as there are on alliance. Pugs are literally the same thing on either faction. Alliance tho has had/still has more consistent and active guilds, if not better than any on the horde side. Not saying there aren't good guilds on horde, but you really can't tell which factions PvE is better, if you haven't played in the best guilds on both factions, also sometimes playing in the best guild doesn't mean, you'll have the most fun. Some people just like different atmospheres and would rather have fun and play with people who are bad, than play with all the best players but be miserable. It is a very subjective topic. Only advantage horde has in PvE are racials. Everything beyond that is gear/skill which you can find on both factions.

5. I wish you luck, was about to offer an invitation to join us but it seems like you are on Alliance. I have heard Alliance PVE is garbage on Warmane, but have never experienced it myself to know. Just talk from people who faction changed.

As if PvE isn't in garbage on Warmane in general

6. As if PvE isn't in garbage on Warmane in general
    Oh no another very edgy guy complaining about everything
    On topic: Most guilds do not look at forum posts, if you wish to join a guild with a decent progress you should find one yourself, looking at the recruitment section (this one) you can see most guilds that are currently active and decide which one to apply to (since most require applications)