1. Weekly quests

Why Archmage Lan'dalock has no weekly nor daily quests?I'm trying to get either for 2 weeks now,every time i visit him,he offers nothing.

2. Dungeon quests were removed at some patch, all you can get is "Must Die!" raid quest.

3. Dungeon quests were removed at some patch, all you can get is "Must Die!" raid quest.
    I know dungeon quests were supposed to be removed,but someone shared daily hc quests couple of times,so i asked because i doubt people kept certain quests for years.

'Must die' quests nowhere to be seen second week in a row.Npc who's supposed to give quests,offers nothing.

4. Hmm, idk mate, I never had such problem. Only times when I don't see quest is if I have any quest of a kind in my log or I have done it.

Maybe your char is flagged as if it has that type of quest, in that case you got to contact staff or maybe look for some commands that purge quest log if there is such a thing.

No one should have any dungeon quest, maybe char transferred from Lordaeron if that is even possible or tricky guy sent the right request to server for that quest.

5. Hmm, idk mate, I never had such problem. Only times when I don't see quest is if I have any quest of a kind in my log or I have done it.

Maybe your char is flagged as if it has that type of quest, in that case you got to contact staff or maybe look for some commands that purge quest log if there is such a thing.

No one should have any dungeon quest, maybe char transferred from Lordaeron if that is even possible or tricky guy sent the right request to server for that quest.

Thank you i will look into it.