1. Multiboxer uses accs for multi report

Hello,
    I got ban for advertising that was never there and just a day before that I changed a few words with multi-boxer about hes rude starting and bug the quest that was in progress, no rude words were told only a few about caring about other people after that he told me that I will see what happen to my acc. The man probably has a lot of acc that he uses in the wrong way. Please clean this mess if posible. Stay safe :D

2. Hello,
    I got ban for advertising that was never there and just a day before that I changed a few words with multi-boxer about hes rude starting and bug the quest that was in progress, no rude words were told only a few about caring about other people after that he told me that I will see what happen to my acc. The man probably has a lot of acc that he uses in the wrong way. Please clean this mess if posible. Stay safe :D
    creating reports with multiple accounts/characters does not make a false report true.
    and players creating multiple reports with various accounts can get themselves an infraction on those accounts.