1. Multiboxer uses accs for multi report

Hello,
    I got ban for advertising that was never there and just a day before that I changed a few words with multi-boxer about hes rude starting and bug the quest that was in progress, no rude words were told only a few about caring about other people after that he told me that I will see what happen to my acc. The man probably has a lot of acc that he uses in the wrong way. Please clean this mess if posible. Stay safe :D

2. First of all, you must make ban appeal. Posting here won't help you.
    As for ban, maybe you using public VPN?

3. Hello,
    I got ban for advertising that was never there and just a day before that I changed a few words with multi-boxer about hes rude starting and bug the quest that was in progress, no rude words were told only a few about caring about other people after that he told me that I will see what happen to my acc. The man probably has a lot of acc that he uses in the wrong way. Please clean this mess if posible. Stay safe :D
    If you use VPN (escpecially free one) you may have landed on IP that's used to advertise.
    Else there's actual evidence of you doing some advertising yourself and somebody reported you.

Either way you'll need to make an ban appeal via my account -> support