1. [ANSWERED]Guild - Master - Transfer - Claim

Hello,

I would like to claim the Guild-Lead for myself.
    We use to be a guild of 6 people. All of equal right in decision. The other 5 people have stopped playing and I'm the only one left.

Is there any possability to transfer the Guild-Lead to me ?

I'm still in contact with the other people, the relevant one has told me he lost his log in data and can't pass me over the guild-lead.

I have tryed to contact Aldtharios on the Forum but it won't let me contact him directly (which is why i opend a new topic here). (wasn't possible to PM over forum for me)

In case theres a need of getting in to contact with the inactive people of the guild (which are the relevant ones) you will let me know. They have been inactiv for longer then 4 months and I am at closest rank past guild master. I would be verry greatful if this could work.

I was refering from this:

GUILDMASTER TRANSFERENCE
    In special cases where the account of the Guildmaster is compromissed such as character deletion or if the account has been banned for over two months, the rank can be transfered to another player under the following condition: the Guild Master must contact the Head GM and request the transference. Talk to the Head GM in specific cases where the current (banned) Guild Master isn't cooperating and he will judge the case.
    In case of unavailability of dethrone feature you can PM Head GM to have guild master transfered if requirements are met (90+ days of guild master inactivity, having rank 2-4 in guild).
    We will not interfere with guild master transferance on realms where dethrone is available, unless guild master is banned (see explaination above).

I was not smart enough to figure out how to contacte the GM via PM. But i have managed to do it now, since it was possible today for me to do so.
    Edited: April 19, 2019 Reason: additional information towards contacting GM in PM 2

2. Please contact a Game master via a ticket in-game and see if they can help you with that.