1. Realm change?

Since the crossrealm has been introduced and there is no point in sticking around Icecrown anymore as a PvP(arena) oriented player i would like to ask if there is anyway to transfer my char to Blackrock? And if realm transfer is not an option, are there any plans to introduce that in the near future because there is no point in sticking around on 75% PvE/25% BGs player base realm. I know that a lot of people would advice gearing up a char on Blackrock but I dont have the time considering that multiple flushes per week are still not a thing there as far as i know, and getting full wrathful + PvE pieces would probably take more than 2 months with the current system.

2. Correct me if I am wrong,
    But you want to take your, I take it as well geared PvP toon, and bring him to Blackrock? What's the point?
    The whole point of the Mercenary mode is to discourage people from xferring realms.

If you were to xfer your toon to Blackfrock, then you can completely forget about PvE. This will only harm yourself.

Blackrock hands out A7 set as starting gear (at least last time I played there)