1. Best spec for leveling?

Rn i am leveling my human warrior with furry spec, but damn i die a lot and I can't kill couple of mobs at once without dying.
    So here i am asking you guys about what spec for leveling warrior. Rn i thinking about prot but cant find detail guide about what spec should i pick at certain level.

2. There is a "search" feature, use it.

3. fury can be a bit hard if you dont have any experience in warr
    i think prot is too good for leveling since rdf pops more frequently and you can handle 3-4 mobs (same level as you) on you without any problem.on the other hand if you level on icecrown and pvp is must there (you cant really avoid pvping 60+,or even worse ganking) arms is pretty nice choice Impowered Overpower and Taste of Blood talents are making it so smooth and easy + mortal strike on later levels. in overall i think warr leveling is pretty easy and i think you dont need any detailed guide just pick talents that is in your opinion mostly needed and thats pretty much it.
    P.S prot warr revenge oneshots are insane you literally dont die and do so much god damned damage

4. Don't play fury. Its a very gear dependent spec and deals pathetic dmg while leveling.
    Prot is your best choice because revenge hits like a truck.
    Just take all the talents that increase your dmg. You shouldn't have issues to tank in dungeons with a dmg oriented prot build and dmg gear.
    Edited: April 23, 2019

5. Arms is also good for leveling. I leveled my arms warrior with no problems. After I've got few more talents like Trauma,etc. It was really easy. I used only chest+shoulder as heirloom nothing else.

But prot warrior is best because you got revenge which can hit a lot and cleave is also good.

6. May 13, 2019  
    Fury is fastest way to level up... However, if you don't have that much experience it will be a bit harder for since you dont have a picture of how it works, game mechanisms

As prot you'll definately die less, but will take much longer to level up, however you have some abilities such as revenge etc, but they're **** compared to fury build

Arms is out of question cause it sucks for leveling

So.. do as you will, take a look around, read those guides n dat it

7. Depends on the expansion you're playing on:
    TBC: 2H fury is really strong

WotLK: Protection is the go to if you don't have heirlooms, with heirlooms you can do w/e really but prot will out dps the other specs pre 60 very easily. Oh and grab Glyph of Revenge.
    Tip for early talents: Shield Specialization -> Anticipation -> Improved Revenge & Shield Mastery.

First two talent choices will greatly improved resource generation(rage) while revenge will do 50-70% of your damage when it procs, which always occurs when you're generating said resources via the Shield Specialization talent. Shield Mastery, is important because it reduces the CD on 'Shield Block' a spell you get around level 16-20? which gives you a 100% block chance for about 10seconds. This is important because 1 pre outlands nothing but bosses will be able to deal damage through your blocks, meaning you have 10sec of physical damage immunity that also happens too generate lots of rage.

Shield Block, is probably the most multipurpose spell a warrior will acquire early in the game as it's used defensively and offsensively. Taking big hits? Shield Block. Need lots of rage to spam thunderclap and other stuff, Shield Block. Tired of ****ty dps taking 3 years to kill a boss? Shield Block.

8. I've leveled 6 of my warrior as Arms every time. Great for questing and i can hold my own in world pvp. People who say arms is not good for leveling are clueless. Arms is a great all around specc. Fury you will not only have to worry about having 2 decent weapons you will also be auto-attacking the whole time due to being rage starved and you will suck in pvp. Prot is good if you know what you're doing. Arms is still the best for me.

9. Prot - Easy mode. Gather 3+ Mobs - spam Revenge = win. Be careful with caster/ranged mobs. BUT... Is as boring as it gets and you'll die to every single enemy you'll see.
    Arms - Absolutely needs a good weapon. Very fun spec to play. You can still survive a big pull if you're competent enough but generally try to kill stuff 1v1. Stance dancing is almost a must.
    Fury - Doesn't work for me. It's a good endgame PvE spec and that's about it.

I've levelled 2 Prot Warriors and currently levelling arms and having an absolute blast.

10. Fury is fastest way to level up... However, if you don't have that much experience it will be a bit harder for since you dont have a picture of how it works, game mechanisms

As prot you'll definately die less, but will take much longer to level up, however you have some abilities such as revenge etc, but they're **** compared to fury build

Arms is out of question cause it sucks for leveling

So.. do as you will, take a look around, read those guides n dat it
    >Arms is out of question cause it sucks for leveling

i hope this guy is trolling, arms is superior in every way than fury when lvling.

prot is still the best spec for lvling, faster rdf queue, can do some quests faster because of big pulls+aoe,revenge hits like a truck and can solo elite quests easily without effort.