1. i got unfair ban without even defending myself

Hello , i got banned for ninja looting without even talking to me i got my screens about that raid so please cansider looking to my evidance , thank you .

2. Open up a ban appeal and wait, forum posts don't do anything.
    Ban appeals have the lowest priority and can (and will) take 5-7+ days.

3. well just asking why i got banned without even talking to me ? i mean like they send thier sceens i have mine also , and btw i don't even know anyone in that raid it was a pick up raid and i didn't get any items for me and we used addon for rand , so when they talked to me about report me i told them that i used the addons it's really unfair . i hope they reply to me in the ban appeal section .

4. well just asking why i got banned without even talking to me ? i mean like they send thier sceens i have mine also , and btw i don't even know anyone in that raid it was a pick up raid and i didn't get any items for me and we used addon for rand , so when they talked to me about report me i told them that i used the addons it's really unfair . i hope they reply to me in the ban appeal section .
    There was evidence that you ninja looted, and you got banned. So, there's no real reason to talk to you when they made the decision. Ban appeal is there for a reason. Include links to your own screenshots on your appeal.

Have patience, it will take days before you'll get a response.

5. If you gave out items to the wrong person you might have gotten reported for that

6. Bro that's what i wanna know what item get me banned because i have screens for all the loot and i write them at the ban appeal and i'm waiting for response , what just bother me is just how i got banned this quick without even knowing .

7. Bro that's what i wanna know what item get me banned because i have screens for all the loot and i write them at the ban appeal and i'm waiting for response , what just bother me is just how i got banned this quick without even knowing .
    They don't contact people before banning them. They also don't show screenshots that were used in the report to protect identity of the person who reported you.