1. Really?

Really now?So i won't be ever able to finish weekly raid quest?

https://imgur.com/a/wS5e7Uc

Nice,really nice.I don't know why i expected something in the first place.

2. weekly quest reset on Friday, so you need to wait a few hours before to get a new "must die" quest

3. weekly quest reset on Friday, so you need to wait a few hours before to get a new "must die" quest
    You obviously did not check SS,please try again,thank you.

4. post a screenshot of your questlog to show all the quest u have accepted

5. Can actual person in charge help?I don't need common players because they can't do nothing but give advice to contact 'gm' which i did as someone suggested and got turned back.
    Edited: April 19, 2019

6. post it in the bug tracker

and if you don't want help from players than don't post in the section that is here for players to help players. numb nuts.
    Edited: April 19, 2019

7. Can actual person in charge help?I don't need common players because they can't do nothing but give advice to contact 'gm' which i did as someone suggested and got turned back.
    We're here to help you, no need to dismiss us when we are trying to help you. Post your quest log (only the quest log and crop out everything else, if you want). Of course there are times when we "common players" have to tell the player to contact GM for help, our "powers" are limited.

post it in the bug tracker

and if you don't want help from players than don't post in the section that is here for players to help players.
    Bug tracker seems to be a good way to go at this point.