1. Give point reward for "helpful players" system

So apart from coins, there are "points", which can be used for lottery tickets..(i dunno for what else)

On warmane servers there are a lot of farm bots. That certain program can be used by a 10 year old, but its hard to detect.
    Since years, farmbots are everywhere, the most likely way to ban them is if someone reports them with VIDEO, screenshots arent enough:/. But no player has time and will to hunt bots and record them + upload a vid, they get no reward for reporting them.

What I suggest is that when someone reports a bot with a video, the GM can reward them with "points". This way more bot would get banned. GMs dont have the time to hunt bots like players can.

For example i think one of the reasons why Outland is dying is that there are experienced botters that are unbanned since a year and it ruins the economy so much , mostly for new players.

What you think?
    Also, pls do not delete this thread there is no reason to do so

2. Issue i see is it beeing exploited, by people making new accounts, botting on them, then reproting themselves.

3. Issue i see is it beeing exploited, by people making new accounts, botting on them, then reproting themselves.
    No man that doesnt work like that:) Noone would buy a botprogram than figure out how to make a bot that isnt detected, than wait until its 60, than record it and upload it to youtube just to receive 1 "point". Remember, its not coin, its a "point" that isnt so useful. But its better than nothing, a player reporting a bot at least feels that the gms "thank him" for the work.