1. [ANSWERED] please read this letter my friend

its about rolling boe items.

1, everyone rolled the dagger.u need to ban everyone if u ban me.
    2,i'm a warrior,i can use a dagger as fury or for battle grouds ,gear score.
    3,there are druid tank, healer shaman, 2 hunters in party, druids don't need melee dagger, they need staff or spell dagger,shaman need two slow weapon for enhance spec,but that shaman is a healer,
    hunters need staff ,two hand sword, axes with agility.
    4,rogues are best owner of daggers,without rogues,melee class who can use a dagger should roll it.
    5,if a hunter need a dagger,tell me why a warrior cant need it.
    6,if u just ban people with no thinking,server will be dead,cause there are servers out there growing bigger and better,people always love new server that they can try first down achievements.
    7,please don't reply me with your website address,i know the rules,and all rules need to obey basic logic.
    8,i have been playing this server for 5 years,i like your server, cause every bug i report,u worked on it,i'm thankful for your hard working,this is the first time one of my accounts get banned,i always obey your rules,and recently many people come to our server report everything they are not satisfied,i really wish that before u do a ban,check it with rules and logic please.
    9,my friend run Forge of Souls as a healer druid yesterday,and two other bird druid in party,the final boss dropped the melee trinket ,only the three druid need it, they rolled it,my friends won,and one druid said hes going to report my friend for ninja,what was that.they are all no melee spec,they all rolled for off-spec.
    10,if my friend got a ban for that,i would have to consider to switch server with my friends
    11,thanks for building such a good server,we enjoy it,hope we can play best wow here for 50 more years.

2. You can open a ban appeal ticket at the website, and the support staff will look at it.