1. Authentication: can not authenticate players since 17th April with IPs from Iran

Hello Warmane staff and palyers,

here is the problem :http://oi64.tinypic.com/2yjsrr6.jpg
    and below is the explanation:

It's about 2 weeks we have problem opening warmane.com on browser, because of failure of "Performing a TLS handshake to www.warmane.com" and timeout of the connection.

And now it's about 2 days we can not log into our accounts in the game, stuck in "Authenticating" stage, and after 1 or 2 minutes we got disconnected due to timeout.

Now I'm using VPN to post this topic on forum, and cant access without VPN, we tested several things on our clients and figured out its not a client side problem, we deleted CACHE folder, renamed WTF folder, changed our ISPs, tested from several cities, restarted our modems and PCs, flushed DNS and renewed them, and NONE HELPED OUT.

Also I contacted my internet service provider and they told me they have not closed any PORT and have not filtered any web page or web host in the certain day.

Conclusion: Warmane has some serious problem with handshaking with clients with Iran IP, both in web application and game authentication.

There was a post in this address: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=397353 that we posted our replies at the end of it, but it was not clear about "OUR NEW PROBLEM", so I created this one, and I hope every player form Iran come and share their experience so we can get to solution by GMs.

Thank you.

2. Thank you for posting this Topic mate. We have the same problem here since 17th of April. Actually it happened once before but it was fixed by itself after almost 7 hours. But now we can not connecet to the game anymore. I hope warmane staff will figure it out how to solve this problem.

3. Hi.GM. pls help us. Iraniqn player have big trouble...
    about 2 days we can not log into our accounts in the game, stuck in "Authenticating" stage, and after 1 or 2 minutes we got disconnected due to timeout.

Now I'm using VPN to post this topic on forum, and cant access without VPN, we tested several things on our clients and figured out its not a client side problem, we deleted CACHE folder, renamed WTF folder, changed our ISPs, tested from several cities, restarted our modems and PCs ,even change computer window, flushed DNS and renewed them, and NONE HELPED OUT.

Also I contacted my internet service provider and they told me they have not closed any PORT and have not filtered any web page or web host in the certain day.

Conclusion: Warmane has some serious problem with handshaking with clients with Iran IP, both in web application and game authentication.

4. Same problem for me
    Can not log into the game or even open the website without a VPN which was working fine before Aprill 16th

5. Same problmem. using vpn for website too

6. Iran banned cuz too many hackers? :d

7. Iran banned cuz too many hackers? :d
    so what?? whats the point??
    we cant logging to server for like 2 days, and we can't open website for like 2-3 months also. something is wrong

8. I and my friends also have this problem to :/

9. Why Any GMs Dont Tell Us The Answer?we should know what's happen

10. I have the same problem it is like this for 3 days I did everything and no result

11. No one wants to help or respond cant log in 2 days it stucks at authenticating

12. hello there, same problem here, I am not able to log in, it is stuck at Authenticating..