1. Updated Alchemy Guide 1-450 (x3)

I recently leveled a few characters' alchemy levels to 450 so I thought I could revamp Zelta's 2016 guide to current multipliers, and update some recommended recipes to what's more readily available in the AH. Formatting credit goes to Zelta, thank you for your hard work!

Full list of required resources:

• 20x Peacebloom
    • 20x Silverleaf
    • 27x Briarthorn
    • 11x Mageroyal
    • 8x Bruiseweed
    • 17x Stranglekelp
    • 12x Liferoot
    • 12x Kingsblood
    • 8x Goldthorn
    • 26x Sungrass
    • 17x Khadgar's Whisker
    • 24x Blindweed
    • 11x Golden Sansam
    • 2x Mountain Silversage
    • 17x Felweed
    • 7x Terocone
    • 2x Dreaming Glory
    • 4x Netherbloom
    • 14x Goldclover
    • 4x Deadnettle
    • 4-5x Pygmy Suckerfish
    • 12x Talandra's Rose
    • 32x Icethorn
    • 26x Frost Lotus

- Old World -

1-61 - 20x Minor Healing Potion (20 Peacebloom, 20 Silverleaf, 20 Empty Vials)
    (These will be used for the Lesser Healing Potions)

61-106 - 15x Lesser Healing Potion (15 Minor Healing Potion, 15 Briarthorn)

106-112 - 2x Elixir of Wisdom (2 Mageroyal, 4 Briarthorn, 2 Empty Vials)

112-136 - 8x Healing Potion (8 Bruiseweed, 8 Briarthorn, 8 Leaded Vials)

136-160 - 9x Lesser Mana Potion (9 Mageroyal, 9 Stranglekelp, 9 Empty Vials)

160-196 - 12x Greater Healing Potion (12 Liferoot, 12 Kingsblood, 12 Leaded Vial)

196-220 - 8x Elixir of Agility (8 Stranglekelp, 8 Goldthorn, 8 Leaded Vial)

220-250 - 10x Superior Healing Potion (10 Sungrass, 10 Khadgar's Whisker, 10 Crystal Vial)

250-271 - 7x Elixir of Greater Intellect (7 Blindweed, 7 Khadgar's Whisker, 7 Crystal Vial)

271-295 - 8x Superior Mana Potion (16 Sungrass, 16 Blindweed, 8 Crystal Vial)

295-301 - 2x Major Healing Potion (4 Golden Sansam, 2 Mountain Silversage, 2 Crystal Vial)

- Outlands -

301-322 - 7x Volatile Healing Potion (7 Golden Sansam, 7 Felweed, 13 Imbued Vial)

322-343 - 7x Elixir of Draenic Wisdom (7 Felweed, 7 Terocone, 7 Imbued Vial)

343-349 - 2x Super Healing Potion (4 Netherbloom, 2 Felweed, 2 Imbued Vial)

349-352 - 1x Super Mana Potion (2 Dreaming Glory, 1 Felweed, 1 Imbued Vial)

Recipe Location:
    Alliance: Haalrun in Telredor, Zangarmarsh
    Horde: Daga Ramba in Thunderlord Stronghold, Blade's Edge Mountains

- Northrend -

352-370 - 6x Resurgent Healing Potion (12 Goldclover, 6 Imbued Vial)

370-376 - 2x Wrath Elixir (2 Goldclover, 4 Deadnettle, 2 Imbued Vial)

376-385 - 4-5x Pygmy Oil (4-5 Pygmy Suckerfish)
    You will need these for Flask of Pure Mojo

385-397 - 4x Elixir of Spirit (12 Talandra's Rose, 4 Imbued Vial)

397-424 - 9x Indestructible Potion (18 Icethorn, 9 Imbued Vial)

424-427 - Make your Alchemist Stone :

• Tank: 20 Deadnettle, 12 Pygmy Oil, 1 Frost Lotus
    • Caster: 20 Goldclover, 2 Eternal Life, 1 Frost Lotus
    • Melee: 15 Adder's Tongue, 15 Tiger's Lily, 1 Frost Lotus

427-445 - 6x Flask of the North (24 Frost Lotus, 6 Enchanted Vial)

445-450 - 2x Flask of Pure Mojo (14 Icethorn, 6 Pygmy Oil, 2 Frost Lotus, 2 Enchanted Vial)

2. Thank you for providing this guide, very necessary for our commun.

Gracias por proporcionar esta guía, muy necesaria a nuestra comunidad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Thanks you! I just leveled two alchemist in 2 hours :D

4. Amazing guide, pretty helpful for quick alchemy leveling!

5. Doesnt work anymore...i cant make Resurgent Healing Potion and i have a few skill points more than i actually need. Im still not lvl 80, but i dont think it matters?

6. Thanks for the guide, it was pretty useful.
    There's one error though, that should be revised: you're assuming that you will always take the 3 points of skill, and your calculations of materials and number of items to be crafted are calculated on that assumption. As a result we will need to go to AH and buy more mats because you won't have enough.
    I recommend to buy a 20% more materials than the listed in your guide.

7. Guide is on point.
    As lm19932017 said, if you are not lucky with skill ups, you will need to buy some extra materials, but for me, it was really few (5-10extra pots total from 0-450).
    Thanks for the guide, really saved me the time. :D

8. Do you still need/can do the quest for master of elixer or transmute in outland?

9. Do yourself a favor and get at least 25-30% of the mats listed here. this material list is perfect if every yellow potion/elixir granted you levels but they won't. otherwise get ready to spend a lot of money in AH buyin fricken netherblooms

10. Do you still need/can do the quest for master of elixer or transmute in outland?
    At least with master of transmute, you can. Needs 4 primal might to be brought to Stormspire in Netherstorm. Mastery will work on transmutes, sometimes netting you 2 (or apparently rarely more) epic gems per day. Very much worth doing.

11. Thanks for great guide. At the end of it from 427-445 it would not recommend making 6x "Flask of the North" though. It is a complete waste of Frost Lotus imo, since u cant sell them in the AH and u only need one since they never consume. U will just destroy them in the end. Only do as much as much as u need until u get to craft the other flasks that are used in raids and can be sold in the AH.

12. Yeah, these guide that make you prey you get the skill-up with yellow or even green use items are just trash guides. Go ahead and add 10-20 more to everything on the required mats list.

13. Please do take most of the Northrend recipes as a grain of salt since this guide was made in 2019 when I leveled 10 alchemists together. Prices can, may, and will vary overtime, so commonly used materials (especially WOTLK ones) are bound to fluctuate. Please do an overview of the market before skilling 370-450.

14. Anyone know how to get Epic gem Transmutation? Cannot start the quest with Linzy Blackbolt.

15. Terrible, need MUCH more Stranglekelp already.

12 Last