1. 79 Twink Transmog Related Question

Ok, so I've been asking around in guild, global and trade chat. I've posted a ticket to ask the question to the gm. I've also browsed trough whole transmog thread on the forum and I got conflicting answers everywhere.

My specific case is this.
    I have a level 79 twink druid. Druids are able to wield staves, polearms, 2 hand maces, 1h maces and daggers.
    I would like to transmog my weapon for which I have the scroll. But what I can't find a definitive answer anywhere is can I transmog my polearm into a staff that is for level 80.
    What I mean is. I can use polearms I can use staves, does the condition of the "required level 80" on the transmog item affect me?

Can I or can't I transmog my twink ilvl187 polearm into ilvl232 staff while myself being level 79?

2. according to https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/3941316962 you can't tmog anything that's above your level. assuming that tmog here is like it was on retail that would mean you'd be unable to use a lvl 80 wep for tmog on a 79.

to find out for sure i'd suggest either trying it and see what happens. or send an email to [email protected] and ask them.

3. Thanks for the info.
    The article could be useful if they kept all the features/conditions of the system.
    However unfortunately neither you or me know that with certainty since it's a custom built feature by modifying existing items in the database that aren't in use in the game by giving them special effects (Aka. scrolls).
    Unless you read somewhere they announced that all the conditions of retail transmog are the same as on warmane wotlk realms except the way you apply it to the item.
    I kinda took your advice and I wrote them a ticket on the website. We'll see what will be the answer. I'll post it here so if any person in the future who's in a similar situation as I am can find some answers.

EDIT: Got an answer. Twinks or any character can't transmog items for higher level, because they need to be able to equip it. If the item can't be equipped for any reason, it can't be transmogrified.
    Edited: April 21, 2019

4. Hi can you tell me how you get transmog scroll with a lvl 79 or lower pls ?

5. Hi can you tell me how you get transmog scroll with a lvl 79 or lower pls ?
    Buy it on the website for coins.

6. Thx but there is no way to get them from TBC raid for exemple ? :(

7. There is, they drops from bgs. No need to spend coins on them.

8. There is, they drops from bgs. No need to spend coins on them.
    If you like doing 100 BGs for one, that is.

9. Nice :) Even BGs 70-79 ?
    Yes.

If you like doing 100 BGs for one, that is.
    That's an exaggeration. Most of the twinks i know got full tmog and they didn't buy a single scroll (me included). One of my toons got 570 bgs played and a full tmog with 8 spare scrolls.
    Edited: November 16, 2020

10. Can confirm bg drop. Got one on my 44 lock from random bg about month ago.