1. party members invisible after use teleport or hearthstone and takes time to see

hi warmane community , while multiboxing whenever i use heartstone or use teleports party members can't see eachother and takes time to appears. im waiting or reloging to solve problem. anyone knows the issuse ? i'll be happy if i can get solve for this : ) not: this problem appeared about 2 months ago ,,before was just fine .

2. Happens every once in a while. From what I've gathered it seems to be a server-"issue". Like you said; just relog or wait.

3. thank you very much , i was going crazy about pc issue ; ) seems like server issue right

4. I've experiences this as well, but my characters still seem to be able to follow my main character, even though it looks like they're following nothing when i switch to their screen. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

5. Simple Answer: Phasing.

This is caused by a server phasing your characters in or out. It is typically done at a busy area like a portal from Wintergrasp to Dalaran and vice versa.
    All you need to do is move all characters at the same time some distance away from where you appeared and they will quickly phase in together. In Wintergrasp that distance is longer than in Dalaran.

Tip:
    If are going from Wintergrasp to Dalaran just turn on all key broadcast and run all chars forwards until they hit hand rail in front.
    If are going from Dalaran to Wintergrasp just mount up all chars, turn around in any direction and fly up to the fortress wall. Chars will phase in after about 100 yards.

6. Simple Answer:
    Tip:
    If are going from Wintergrasp to Dalaran just turn on all key broadcast and run all chars forwards until they hit hand rail in front.
    If are going from Dalaran to Wintergrasp just mount up all chars, turn around in any direction and fly up to the fortress wall. Chars will phase in after about 100 yards.
    When porting to wg from dalaran, you can just run forward 10-15yd and you'll instantly phaseback

PS:
    Since this phasing stuff got implemented, raid buffing seems to bug out abit aswell (especially at graveyards). Not sure if it's connected or not.

7. When porting to wg from dalaran, you can just run forward 10-15yd and you'll instantly phaseback
    Oh thanks!

Since this phasing stuff got implemented, raid buffing seems to bug out abit aswell (especially at graveyards). Not sure if it's connected or not.
    Yeah, I have noticed at the graveyard it's impossible to apply raid buffs such as [Runescroll of Fortitude] and [Drums of Forgotten Kings]. So frastrating.

8. Also, if you join wg from Dalaran, you'll get GY bug due to phasing, not possible to res in Keep

If some1 can record and make report for this, I'll appreciate it.