1. Hit CAP

Hello, i have a question about hit cap. On retail 5% was enough for hit cap but i'm having 5.5% and i keep missing my blinds and evisc. Is this server too bugged or what the hell is going on? (Missing mostly on humans)

I do understand most of the servers have their issues, wouldn't be private otherwise but this hit thing is really pissing bunch of people off.

2. Certain classes have talents that will reduce enemy chance of hitting them, so that is most likely the issue (nothing can be done about this if its the case).

3. Missing white attacks with %5 hit rating is normal.
    You need ~24% hit rating for nevermiss a white attack.
    Also "missing" depends few things like: dodge and chance to hit reductioın talents.
    For more info: http://www.wowwiki.com/Hit

4. Yokk, that's not true... You can't have 24% hit in PVP that's impossible to combine with your dmg. Please if anyone have USEFUL information help out

5%--6% in pvp was always enough to NOT MISS

5. They already gave you "USEFUL" information, Read what "Kattenjansson" wrote.
    Some classes have talents that REDUCES chanses to get hit, which means if you still want 100% hit chans on THOSE PEOPLE, you have to get more hit.
    It's only few % though, not 24% hardcap. 8% would be the magical number for you.

6. http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/45...for-rogues-80/

Read this and LEARN. I don't know why i asked, and called out doggs like you

7. @Elysian902 ...Love people like you: "Read this and LEARN. I don't know why i asked, and called out doggs like you"

"Missing white attacks with %5 hit rating is normal.
    You need ~24% hit rating for nevermiss a white attack.
    Also "missing" depends few things like: dodge and chance to hit reductioın talents.
    For more info: http://www.wowwiki.com/Hit" - Yakk

Yakk seems to be of the misconception that the original post(OP) is talking about white attacks or he just decided to comment on white attacks in general ignoring the OP. In which case Yakk's comment is entirely correct in that context.

"Yokk, that's not true... You can't have 24% hit in PVP that's impossible to combine with your dmg. Please if anyone have USEFUL information help out

5%--6% in pvp was always enough to NOT MISS " - Elysian902

'Please if anyone have USEFUL information help out' - This makes you sound like an even larger A-hole, but that's just my opinion.

"5%--6% in pvp was always enough to NOT MISS " - In the context of spells in pvp that's mostly true but as noted by kattenjansson that certain classes have increased miss ranges due to talents. Now there are racials and stats that icnrease this 'miss range' too so if you're horde going against night elves or people rocking defense rating for some reason then you can expect to miss.

But since you said "mostly on humans" in the OP then we can likely assume you're dealing with stats & talents.

Now back to:
    "http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/45...for-rogues-80/

Read this and LEARN. I don't know why i asked, and called out doggs like you "

My god how snobby can you be? You sound like a spoiled child moaning about the fact that you weren't spoon fed the answer that you were hoping to recieve. How old are you? 7-15? Your grammar and punctuation definitly fits that age range that's for sure.

I can't help but be remonded of crazy anti-vaxxer's that cherry pick a single article (that's obviously fake) out of hundreds on the internet to support your opinion on something when everything and everyone else says you're wrong.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

8. Even if i was 5 years old it doesn't matter. I can be 80 or 8. Games are designed for all ages, and does it makes you a better player if you're a no-life 30 years old dude sitting in a chair whole day? Think about it. Don't act smart with those "kiddo" stuff, go get a life, you will need it eventually.

9. Get 8% hit, up to 10%.
    You do dual wield and some of your auto-attacks will miss. It's not worth to get hit so high that you won't miss auto-attacks. The stats are better used elsewhere.
    As long as your skills hit, your hit rating is enough.

Here's an answer you were probably hoping for? Answered in your own link.
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/45...for-rogues-80/
    Originally Posted by Fiofraffe
    Hit rating with 0/5 precision
    Level 80 mob(pvp caps): 164 for specials 787 for white dmg, 105 for poisons. The magic number is 164 for 5%.

I personally found it best in s3/4 to get 10% hit, never miss specials(kicks) on frost mages, and now with the NE racial change, -2% chance to be hit by melee, you need 7% just to guarantee a special on a NE. Atleast poison resists shouldn't be a big factor anymore really. Shiving a frost mage 6 times, and getting 6 resists in a row was always fun.
    Read this and LEARN.

10. Even if i was 5 years old it doesn't matter. I can be 80 or 8. Games are designed for all ages, and does it makes you a better player if you're a no-life 30 years old dude sitting in a chair whole day? Think about it. Don't act smart with those "kiddo" stuff, go get a life, you will need it eventually.
    If you're going to ask a question just to insult anyone who replies then don't bother asking it here.