1. Stat weights, comparing items as a fire mage.

Hello!

I am new to this forum and i am currently playing arcane mage.

Im am interested in changing to fire and i was wondering if there is anyone out there that has stat weights for fire mage and uses the pawn addon or something similar to compare gear items in game to determine if it is better or not.

Thank you!

2. Most important stats are: Hit>Spellpower>Crit>Haste>Spirit>Intelligence

Selfbuffed Critcaps minimum are 50% for low gear (232-251ilvl) and 60% for high gear (264-284ilvl)

Spellpower: 3000 at low gear with all proccs
    3000 with high gear without any proccs

With haste there is no cap, but around 670 would be good for the beginning

If you need more information, i got everything from this guide: https://sites.google.com/site/pvemag...eneral-numbers

Hope it helps you in the beginning

3. can u tell what self buffs u use to get on 60% pls, i am full bis and i have around 49% without food buffs

for arcane u go for 8%hit(u get 6% from talents +3% with spriest in raid) > haste 1200 - 1400(the more the better but u can get this stats only in bis gear) > spell power > crit. everything else is just a little upgrade but meh

fire ttw 14% hit > sp >crit >haste >spirit at gear up stage u can have spirit on items because even with spirit u increase your crit chance over molten armor but try to avoid it only if u dont have anything better.
    fire ffb 11%hit everything else is like for ttw u will just have a little less crit in this spec but u will have much more haste and u will preserve your mana better i would say for low gear better go this spec because of hit cap
    and as mage try to get your 4/5 t10 asp
    and 1 more thing, better go as arcane till around 5.6k and then change to fire if u can get that much hit% because fire spec is more gear hungry then arcane
    Edited: April 30, 2019

4. May 1, 2019  
    Hello!

I am new to this forum and i am currently playing arcane mage.

Im am interested in changing to fire and i was wondering if there is anyone out there that has stat weights for fire mage and uses the pawn addon or something similar to compare gear items in game to determine if it is better or not.

Thank you!
    reroll to ttw asap, after they overnerfed missile barrage talent (10 + arcane blasts without proc seems fine for devs btw) and reverted https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/22033 for whatever reason, arcane feels like **** spec

5. May 1, 2019  
    can u tell what self buffs u use to get on 60% pls, i am full bis and i have around 49% without food buffs

for arcane u go for 8%hit(u get 6% from talents +3% with spriest in raid) > haste 1200 - 1400(the more the better but u can get this stats only in bis gear) > spell power > crit. everything else is just a little upgrade but meh

fire ttw 14% hit > sp >crit >haste >spirit at gear up stage u can have spirit on items because even with spirit u increase your crit chance over molten armor but try to avoid it only if u dont have anything better.
    fire ffb 11%hit everything else is like for ttw u will just have a little less crit in this spec but u will have much more haste and u will preserve your mana better i would say for low gear better go this spec because of hit cap
    and as mage try to get your 4/5 t10 asp
    and 1 more thing, better go as arcane till around 5.6k and then change to fire if u can get that much hit% because fire spec is more gear hungry then arcane
    60% is kinda a mistake on the website the target remain 71% real crit during encounter, but selfbuff it's more like 53% in the most optimize situation

I'll fix it on website :)

Tiny

6. May 1, 2019  
    after they overnerfed missile barrage talent (10 + arcane blasts without proc seems fine for devs btw)
    Fixed, not overnerfed. The 40% talent was previously broken. And yes, it's entirely within the realms of possibility to not get a proc 10 times in a row. If you look at the amount of procs you receive after say 2000 Arcane Blasts it's bound to be something very close to 800.

7. May 3, 2019  
    for sure dawg. what about ttw not affecting arcane missiles? is it how the spec supposed to be played also?

8. May 4, 2019  
    for sure dawg. what about ttw not affecting arcane missiles? is it how the spec supposed to be played also?
    Because DarkenedHue made a report that TTW shouldn't affect arcane missiles :D. If the talent is broken I'm quite sure it's not his doing but rather an unforseen consequence of some other fix devs applied.

And since I actually bothered to check there's one report on TTW supposedly not working with Arcane missiles 2 months ago which was disproven by Bigpwn here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/77530. Since then no other such claim has been put forward nor do I see anything related to TTW being labeled as "fixed" or "pending" so your claim that it doesn't work for AM is likely full of ****.
    Edited: May 4, 2019