1. 23 Coins to Spend on Arms Weapon for 2v2 arenas. WHICH ?

So, I hit 80 lvl my Warrior. I bought a set savage saronite set on ah and mostly I go to battlegrounds to farm honor. I plan to start arenas soon with my bro - holy pala - even if we lose 10 games we still get some areana points :)

I have 23 Donate Coins and I can buy 1 item from the "store". I was thinking about weapons and I'm wondering what to choose.

I have read many guides and each of them points to something diffrent
    I know it all depends on the whole equipment, so that you get a hit cap, an arp cap, a resilience cap, etc ...

But if I have to choose 1 weapon, and the other items (like wrath, armor and pve offset from raids and the auction house) get later which one was supposed to be and why?

a) Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General
    b) Wrathful Gladiator's Sunderer
    c) Shadow's Edge

In my opinion, it should be
    "Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General"

but is it a good choice? Please help. I returned to WoW after 5 years and I do not want to "waste" 23 Coins :)

greetings
    Jacob

2. for PvP, Oathbinder hc (the ilvl 284 version, costs 23 coins on icecrown) is the best weapon an arms warrior can have except for shadowmourne (costs 150 coins), so that is the obvious choice. Anyone that says different is either clueless or trolling you.

3. When i compared

a) Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General
    b) Wrathful Gladiator's Sunderer
    c) Shadow's Edge

Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General (HC ONE) has best ilvl which leads to best stats, 3 slots, and ofc poleaxe. But many times i saw ppl telling to daone wrathfull axe... i can't see reason why.

Btw maybe i ll pick some pve in future. If yes then oath will help a lot i guess.

Btw does quest for shadowmorune woks or it's donate only ?

4. sm quest works fine, but u can use oath only as arms in pve, u cant use it with combination of 2 x 2 hands wep

5. Yeah, downside of Othbinder is that you cant dual wield it as fury. And you will want to start clearing raids ASAP to get those BiS PvE pieces.

If you real good at pvp maybe getting Gloren is not much of a handicap, but its major boost in pve. Or get Oath and collect fury weapons in raids if you know all the tactics and teamwork. Or if you good at trading collect some gold and buy SM later on. Or buy pve pieces and just ignore raiding.

Point is, get what fits your plan.

6. another tip is to just make a starter warr on blackrock and get oathbinder there, as all pve offsets are fairly easily obtained from pvping hence it will be easy to bis there if you donate the wep