1. For parents of kids that play

Sorry if in the wrong thread but just wanted to inform all parents to remember to monitor their kids that play the game. Today while my daughter was playing while i was busy doing something else and unable to play, a guy messaged my kiddo and asked where she was from. She told him USA finally after he asked a few times. He then started asking if she had a sister.... how old her sister was... etc. She quit talking and ignored the guy. He then began to be more demanding, "Answer me!!!", to quote him(more than once).
    I did report him to the gms and im sure it was handled appropriately. However, i just wanted other parents to be informed as im sure worse things could have been said.
    With that being said, it could happen anywhere i know. Im glad to finally be a returning member to warmane(been a few years, lost my old account info and dont have access to the old email). And im glad im able to share this hobby of mine with my kids now!(maybe the wife will let me play more often 😂)

2. People can and will(100% chance) be demanding, ask inapropriate questions, etc.

What you need to do is talk over things what she can disclose, when to stop talking or use /ignore. I mean, what do you expect staff to do with "guy demanded to be answered please look into this" ? It's up to you to decide how to approach this, expose her to reality because you want to play more, give her tools to deal with things, shield her into bubble so the world can't get her or whatever you decide.

3. She does know what she can and cannot reply to. Not complaining about the guy. It may have been a simple language barrier or something due to different country. Hence why i said something to anyone period. There was nothing sexual said at the point of time i said something. Innocent or not it still happened(happens). I understand your side of the view, however i also know what was being asked but chose to not share screen shots with you all. I just wanted others aware of it as some parents(myself included at times) have let their younger kids on youtube/games without watching them. I will def look into that addon though.

4. There are weirdo's in game... Just last night, on Lordaeron, I had random priest give me buff and then he whispered me asking "Where is my kiss" and I didn't reply. Then he sent me a number of kissy emjies and said it is for my "pus***"..... Right. /ignore solves the problems.

To the OP, there is some addon (cant remember its name), that literally blocks all incoming whispers unless the person is on the friend list. A number of high-end guild offers are doing that now to spare them from the headache of everyone whispering them with random stuff.

5. This issue exists pretty much everywhere on the internet, it is a parent's responsibility to educate their children on the dangers of using it.