1. WotLK donations/CrossRealm and my first impressions of BGs

Good afternoon all, I hope this gets some sort of response from staff for me and hopefully others to better understand some off the cross realm stuff.

I think I signed up for Warmane in 2016 but due to my job, I've only been recently able to play.

So I've been leveling a little on Lordearon and IC, and figured hey Ill go make a dude on Blackrock for fun and do some PvP. After going through the forums, I've seen alot of complaints about the state of BGs so I wont even go into it too much. But in my honest personal opinion, I think there needs to be some type of change.

I enjoy Warmane more than any other WotLK server, but when I saw that I was playing with people from the other realms in BGs it really really turned me off. I went through the store and saw that you can dono for items, and other services. (Which I have done as well) But I dont think that the Lord server should be playing with people who can whip out there cards and pay for crazy gear. I get that the store is there so that Warmane can make money to better the server, etc.. blah blah

But it seems very unfair that there seems to be no store for anything other than cosmetic items on the x1 server, yet they are still forced to play with the non-blizzlike. Im not trying to upset anyone or start a fire but it seriously made me not want to invest anymore time into the servers knowing that Ill be stomped in any PvP by anyone whos willing to throw down money or is playing on an instant 80 PvP server.

The only thing that I will say about the Alli and Horde situation is that I dont think Ive ever gotten stomped that hard in a BG in both games since BoA first came out and i was in a lvl 10-19 BG on retail. It was pretty insane. Another thing I saw was that people would join and say "Oh wow im Horde again?" Then leave or just throw the game.

I think its obvious that the BGs are in a bad place right now and I cant really think of anything that would better that situation, Id really have to sit down and think about it.

It would be much appreciated though if I can get some feed back on my orignial point regarding the donation items and cross realm. Thank you staff and anyone else reading for your time.

2. Thats why there's 2 brackets, 1 for the low geared people and 1 for the higher.

3. BG's have been a **** show since they introduced crossrealm. The cross-faction also makes the BG's very bad.
    Blackrock was much better before this. Warmane ****ed it up