1. Gear from soloq

Hey! So I haven't done soloq on Blackrock since it was still the 264 meta. Back then, all gear available (including wrathful shoulders) were available from soloq rating, but I remember hearing things about that not being the case after the switch to 284 meta. So basically I just wonder, what gear is available from soloq rating? 284 PvE weapons? Wrathful shoulders? Only gear also available from 2s?

2. with soloq rating you can get everything except 277/284 weapons (keep in mind wrath shoulders requries 2050 soloq while as 3s it would require 2000)

3. hm so I noticed that some classes have the wf shoulders for some specs available from 2050 rating according to tooltip (no bracket specified), however it doesn't appear for all specs for all classes (for example only the crit version of priest wrathful shoulders), however there are still two versions of say wrathful shoulders for warriors (though both say they require 2000 3v3/5v5 rating. Are those shoulders with 2050 tooltip the only ones available from soloq then? Also, what about t10 shoulders? Only see one version of those in vendors.

4. bump, would love if someone got an answer to my last question.

5. hm so I noticed that some classes have the wf shoulders for some specs available from 2050 rating according to tooltip (no bracket specified), however it doesn't appear for all specs for all classes (for example only the crit version of priest wrathful shoulders),
    I see x4 wrath shoulder at vendor. So it is fine for priest
    healer + shadow as 3vs3
    healer + shadow as soloq

however there are still two versions of say wrathful shoulders for warriors (though both say they require 2000 3v3/5v5 rating. Are those shoulders with 2050 tooltip the only ones available from soloq then?
    yes.
    Btw when you have 2050 soloq rating > try to buy shoulder > if it says "you can't" click on the other shoulder
    Also, what about t10 shoulders? Only see one version of those in vendors.
    pve 277 and 264 shoulder requires 3vs3 only

6. with soloq rating you can get everything except 277/284 weapons (keep in mind wrath shoulders requries 2050 soloq while as 3s it would require 2000)
    After talking with Malaco. S8 shoulders are only obtainable through 3v3 and not solo queue. I'm currently over 2050 in solo queue and still not able to purchase shoulders even though there is no red overlay that suggests otherwise.

7. After talking with Malaco. S8 shoulders are only obtainable through 3v3 and not solo queue. I'm currently over 2050 in solo queue and still not able to purchase shoulders even though there is no red overlay that suggests otherwise.
    just tested. I can buy s8 shoulder with soloq rating...

8. you can buy s8 shoulds with rating just not pve shoulds cuz this server has 10/10 logics

9. May 2, 2019  
    is it only soloq rating or could you also get wrathful shoulders from 2050 2v2 rating?

10. May 2, 2019  
    no, you can not get them with 2vs2 rating