1. Hello

Hey guys I'm very new to the server and Lich king in general. I used to play live end of Lich king very end - legion and some bfa. Not much to me I was wondering though during the peak time to play (server full 12pm-3:49pm east coast) I've been waiting to que into the game because of the capacity is there any chance they would add another server supporting same xp gain as Ice crown. Just wondering its been fun trying to level the gear or lack there of while leveling is a bit of a hurdle to get over but it has been fun.

2. Welcome to Warmane!

Currently there are no plans to open a new WOTLK server or increase the capacity on the existing ones. However, there is a way to avoid the que by becoming a premium member, if that's something you'd be interested in doing.

Enjoy your stay :)

3. Hey guys I'm very new to the server and Lich king in general. I used to play live end of Lich king very end - legion and some bfa. Not much to me I was wondering though during the peak time to play (server full 12pm-3:49pm east coast) I've been waiting to que into the game because of the capacity is there any chance they would add another server supporting same xp gain as Ice crown. Just wondering its been fun trying to level the gear or lack there of while leveling is a bit of a hurdle to get over but it has been fun.
    Stop crying and donate. I'm kinda frustrated by people like you. Some people say I will never donate for a game and instead they wait 3 hours in queue. These same people are also the ones giving a lot of money for drugs, cigarettes or donuts every day. Think for a second and choose what's better. Be offended if you wish, one day you might be thankful.

4. Stop crying and donate. I'm kinda frustrated by people like you. Some people say I will never donate for a game and instead they wait 3 hours in queue. These same people are also the ones giving a lot of money for drugs, cigarettes or donuts every day. Think for a second and choose what's better. Be offended if you wish, one day you might be thankful.
    Why are you such a prick? Don’t you have manners?

He will for sure be thankful for your super dickhead advice.