1. No more bg until the crossover realm ends....

Anyone thinks similar? i put some ticket in support system but nobody cares about the UNBALANCED ALGORITHM, this is a **** really, 10 bgs 10 lost 10 at horde side, full of premades, and i play in blackrock and i dont wanna play with full geared premades *****es, start a revolution, i pay money for play in this server, i dont wanna play anymore with iceclown premades, please stop this...

2. if the server no longer suits your tastes then find a new one. problem solved.

3. Anyone thinks similar? i put some ticket in support system but nobody cares about the UNBALANCED ALGORITHM, this is a **** really, 10 bgs 10 lost 10 at horde side, full of premades, and i play in blackrock and i dont wanna play with full geared premades *****es, start a revolution, i pay money for play in this server, i dont wanna play anymore with iceclown premades, please stop this...
    I dont mind the cross-realm, but man i cant stand Gear brackets. Since they added them i have done maybe 5-10 bgs in total and all of them was very boring.

4. if the server no longer suits your tastes then find a new one. problem solved.
    If you refund me with 200 USD (app my expenses in this server) i leave happy ;)

5. If you refund me with 200 USD (app my expenses in this server) i leave happy ;)
    You didn't pay anything, you donated. You are not entitled to anything and you sound ridicolous. Nobody will cares if you leave btw.

6. You didn't pay anything, you donated. You are not entitled to anything and you sound ridicolous. Nobody will cares if you leave btw.
    Regardless of that people are invested in the server and their characters. To say "just leave" if someone have certain problem with aspect of the game is moronic, how will anything improve or change if people just leave. The cross-realm and GS brackets for example exist on Warmane because people was voicing their concern with the state of BG and that's how changes happen. Imagine of people use your logic and simple leave the server when there is a problem, how do you think will that go in long term?
    "Nobody cares if you leave" was used a lot in WOD expansion and didn't go well.
    Edited: April 24, 2019

7. You didn't pay anything, you donated. You are not entitled to anything and you sound ridicolous. Nobody will cares if you leave btw.
    We are in the same situation, i dont care nothing if you talk or post, donation is a tributary figure, i pay $$$ to play and as a consumer i have responsabilities and rights, if you are mediocre person its your problem not mine ;)

8. We are in the same situation, i dont care nothing if you talk or post, donation is a tributary figure, i pay $$$ to play and as a consumer i have responsabilities and rights, if you are mediocre person its your problem not mine ;)
    your rights on a privately owned and operated private server forum are 0. they can do whatever they want with their servers and the accounts they let you play on and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. the only "right" you have is the right to choose to stay or leave.