1. Tank hatred

Is there any good way to increase the hatred of the tank against BOSS? warrior
    Edited: April 23, 2019

2. Depends on which tank class you're playing.

3. Is there any good way to increase the hatred of the tank against BOSS? warrior
    you mean aggro?

4. you mean aggro?
    Hate, threat, aggro, enmity. They're all the same thing.

5. Hate, threat, aggro, enmity. They're all the same thing.

ok if thats what hes talking about then i would say use abilities like Sunder Armor/HS/ thunder clap/shouts and taunt as they build alot of aggro. tell your dps to not go ham until you build some aggro before you pull.

its been a long time since i tanked and i did not do alot of it so others might have better info

6. You should also make sure you always start boss first, no others. To build threat, this is one way.

7. May 1, 2019  
    you can try to adjust your gear like use some dps pieces if u can do so without dying in order to get more rage (less avoidance + more dmg/crit = more rage = more threat) enjoy.
    In general you have to be careful not to outgear dungeons too hard with defensive stats as a warrior as this will cripple your ability to actually use spells.
    Rotationwise you should try to get some heroic strikes/shield slam off before spending all your rage on devastate which compared does very little threat.