1. Furious and relentless weapons vendor removed

I know this have been asked before.
    But I couldn't find an answer for it.

Is there a reason why the Furious and Relentless weapon vendors are removed?
    I know you can vote/donate for it. But why on earth are you not able to obtain it via dedication?

Isn't it pretty much like making Ulduar not drop anything and only be buyable through the shop, or hell even ICC gear only obtainable through the shop?
    It really just seem a little odd to me.
    + for a fresh 80 trying to get geared for actual arena play is it not cool to run with PvE weapon until you hit 2.2k rating.

Inb4 people saying "It's blizzlike, live with it or leave". Icecrown isn't blizzlike at all, so why not add the vendors?

Best regards,
    Antiblood

2. You already know the answer, just aren't accepting it.

3. They didn't remove them because they never existed on Icecrown. The example with Ulduar is really bad, after all Ulduar drops is suppose to exist, while Furious and Relentless weapons don't in 3.3.5.Its like asking "why don't you add t3 sets to the game" and the answer is "because they are not suppose to exist".
    Also PVE weapons are better then PVP one anyways. Just get battered hilt or do some of the first ICC bosses and you will be fine.

4. He already knows that, Skooby, hence his "inb4" clause and my saying he just has to accept the answer he already knows.

5. I get what you are saying. But I don't get why it is that big of a deal? Maybe OK keep relentless for donate only. But why not furious?
    I simply just do not get why, on a not blizzlike private server.

6. It's not a matter of "deal size." Those items didn't exist on the patch we use, we aren't adding custom NPCs to vendor them because we don't want to. That's all there is to it. No conspiracy, no deep philosophical reasons. Your opinion on "Blizzlike" won't change that.

So, for the third time, you have been fully aware of the answer all along, you just have yet to accept it, no matter if you agree or disagree with it.

7. Please add Relentless weapons to point store with 35-40 point cost.

8. cant you get them with emblems?
    Answer is:

.... Those items didn't exist on the patch we use, we aren't adding custom NPCs to vendor them because we don't want to...

9. Yeah I miss having them in point shop too, the damage on a furious wep is even lower then a Fos / Pos wep, and people do those dungeons on fresh 80's.