1. Wotlk Fasted Paced Class

HI!,
    I'm planning on leveling a new chracter for pve. i've already have a hunter a feral druid a blood dk and a disc/shadow priest. I want to play a new melee class but i wanted to ask your opinions about gameplay.

What would you consider to be the fastest paced class in wotlk? Melee of course. That could be that it has bursty moments with fast-slow cycles or regular fast rotation. For example, feral druid i would consider it a slow paced class since you have to build your bleeds and manage your resources and many times its better to wait rather than to shred since you will need to refresh your bleeds or savage roar. I have the impression that fury warrior would fit what i'm looking but i wanted to ask you that you have more experience than me!

Thank you very much!

EDIT: I'm planning on doing mainly PVE so keep that in mind
    Edited: April 23, 2019

2. Are you playing on Lordaeron (x1) or Icecrown (x7)?

Generally speaking, all PvE is much slower and requires less reaction time than PvP. As for your already existing classes, you have pretty covered everything.

As per additional melee classes, you still got a few to unlock.

- Warrior - I find Fury/Arms to be boring, as it is a 2-3 button rotation. Whereas, protection warriors are extremely fun, requiring you to use a dozen different abilities throughout the fight and just feels right with character lore. They are solid physical-based class without any magic crap. Warriors do have a number of enrage abilities to boost your damage short term.

- Rogue - Again, same concept in PvE - 2-3 button rotation. Extremely boring class to play in PvE.

- Paladin - If you want solid burst damage, similar to Warrior - Paladin is the way to go. Avenging Wrath + Trinket macro + Trinket proc will give an insane boost (especially in aoe setting).

If you have never tried warriors, give them a shot, especially if you are on x7. Leveling as protection warrior is a breeze and I find it wicked fun to charge back and forth :)

3. - Rogue - Again, same concept in PvE - 2-3 button rotation. Extremely boring class to play in PvE.
    Except its not a 2-3 button rotation...
    Especially if you play the correct spec.

Saewelo
    Fury and ret, with ret having slightly advantages regarding gear. Fury is a lot more gear dependant.

5. Except its not a 2-3 button rotation...
    Especially if you play the correct spec.
    you can 1 button 11k with a fury warrior

6. you can 1 button 11k with a fury warrior
    Except i was reacting to the rogue part and not warrior....
    1 button macro's are always a dps loss.

fire mage hands down
    The OP was asking about melee classes.

7. I used PowerAuras to create a rocket blasting off sound effect for whenever I get a Slam proc. I was pretty satisfied with it and the speed of the spec, with the sound effect adding a bit of intensity to it.

8. Try Frost DK, you will have tight rotation, good dps, great survivability and every raid wants at least one. Plus you can start to pull some real nice dps as you get around 232ilvl gear and T9.