1. Help with the powers and action bars organization

I started now playing WOTLK , come from the Legion . I cant organize my action bars there is to many powers and i cant get a keybind for all . Need to know what powers i really need and were you guys use them ( keybind)

2. I started now playing WOTLK , come from the Legion . I cant organize my action bars there is to many powers and i cant get a keybind for all . Need to know what powers i really need and were you guys use them ( keybind)
    Wotlk just has more abilities than legion. Even mechanics such as warrior stances... (many abilities can be used only in specific stance). There are times you would use that rarely beneficial ability to great effect. I recommend putting all the abilities on your bars. Keybind at least 10 most used/usefull ones. For every spec. (For fury pve it would be: Bloodthirst, whirlwind, heroic strike, cleave, slam, execute, sunder armor, pummel, bloodrage, berserker rage, defensive stance + shield wall + equip shield + shield block macro, you can click rest)

To help you fit more abilities, I recommend using some action bar add-on (I like dominos) It allows you to have multiple bars, move them, and even set different bars for different stances with same keybinds.