1. Reviving the legendary blacklisted guild!

Dear players, from my behalf, I would like to invite any skilled pvp players who are looking to have fun, play a lot of pvp and revive the Frostwolf realm, to experience the good old days again! Feel free to message me in-game, my nickname is Dreadfear and I'm hoping I can find some of our old buddies here! I believe there's no other place like Frostwolf and we can do it again!

2. If you only invite skilled pvp players then i wish you good luck , with the current population theres close to no good players left
    you should honestly feel blessed if you get more than 10 players in your guild who play actively
    theres no announcement of a frostwolf decommision yet but im sure there will be soon enough since they pretty much abandoned it and the server is basically dead at this point
    also doubt any of the old players would like to come back to frostwolf in its current state but good luck

3. If you only invite skilled pvp players then i wish you good luck , with the current population theres close to no good players left
    you should honestly feel blessed if you get more than 10 players in your guild who play actively
    theres no announcement of a frostwolf decommision yet but im sure there will be soon enough since they pretty much abandoned it and the server is basically dead at this point
    also doubt any of the old players would like to come back to frostwolf in its current state but good luck
    I am aware of the current situation in Frostwolf, which is really sad. My goal is to only bring back some old friends, for a couple of BGs and maybe reform our guild even if it has 10 players in it :) What happened to this realm?