1. Need help fast

One man scam my email and took my acc I dont know what to do ,i have premium acc there ,what to do?????

2. If the email from your account was changed, send an email to [email protected] explaining your problem, they may revert the changes to your account's email back to the first one you used to create the account.

3. I do it ,and warmane help me whan i lose that acc first time same problem like this,and he change me to my new email whan i give all ss from this acc and character like prof,whan i finish that first problem i donate premium acc from new gmail,now whan i revive password warmane send on that old gmail for reset password and now i cant do nothing

4. What i understood from what you said, is that you gave your own account info to someone to change your email? To be honest, being hacked because of that was the most obvious outcome. As i said, if you already sent an email, you must wait for an answer from them.

If you get you account back, change the password of your email too and enable Two Factor Authentication.
    Edited: April 24, 2019