1. Is ICC and other raids are fully scripted like they was in retail???

So i just quit retail 1 week ago and i'm planning to play Warmane on woltk realm since it was my favorite expansion and i want to know if it's worth it to play in this server is it fully scripted ??

2. Yes, and they’re very well scripted. Definitely worth coming back from Retail, Wrath is just as good as you remember :D

3. Thank you for answering, so what you suggest about what realm should i choose to play on ??

4. Lordaeron for blizzlike-y experience.
    Icecrown for faster paced, raiding focused x7 realm (exp rate's X7, other rates lower).
    Blackrock PvP only.

I recommend Icecrown. If you're heavily interested on PvP, go Alliance.

5. I also recommend Icecrown, It's way populated though and queues happen unless you donate the least amount and skip queues forever.
    All the other realms dosen't have queues as I'm aware of.

6. I also recommend Icecrown, It's way populated though and queues happen unless you donate the least amount and skip queues forever.
    All the other realms dosen't have queues as I'm aware of.
    But mate as i heard that icecrown is a p2w realm so that's sucks

7. No pay to win = getting stuff no one else can get for money.

I got the best of everything in the game without spending anything.
    There are just a lot of geared people who played for a long time (like me since 2009) who has everything, But people think they bought all their gear because they offer you to buy the same items in the store for real money, if you want, and it's not cheap either if you think about for even 1 second.

Most people I know in game uses the gold to sell for coins, to get items from coins that way, so they don't spend real money either.
    Edited: April 24, 2019

8. And let's not forget about the queue time :/

9. Yeah the queue is very real.
    Almost Pay to play huh.
    But it's only for 1 realm.
    Warmane has 5 realms.

10. Lord is a really solid realm, the raid content is buffed though so raids will actually be harder then normally.
    A lot of hardcore players there.

11. you donate 10 euros once and then you never have to pay anything again to keep skipping queues