1. warlock delete soul shard question

Hello,

i found this addon that deletes souls shards from your bags and it was working until last week.
    https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...oulShards.html
    now when i run the addon, i get disconnected from the server.

i also tried a macro version, but also get DCed from the server.
    Code:
    /run local n=0 for i=0,4 do for j=1,GetContainerNumSlots(i) do local iID=GetContainerItemID(i,j) if iID~=nill then if GetItemInfo(iID)=="Soul Shard" then if n>=3 then PickupContainerItem(i,j) DeleteCursorItem() else n=n+1 end end end end end
    anyone else have a solution that works on warmane?

2. I have also recently been getting disconnected when using ElvUI's "throw out all the grey junk from bags" option, I thought it may've been a bug with ElvUI itself but turns out it's something Warmane did on serverside?

probably the same issue as yours

3. Just get the biggest souls shard bag from the Auction House and you won't have to deal with any deleting of them, since that bag allows for the maximum amount of shards you can have in your bags and will prevent you from getting more.

4. This seem to work fine, but assuming you have 4 bags:
    Code:
    /run 
    local c,s=0 
    for b=0,4 do 
      for i=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do 
        s=GetContainerItemLink(b,i) 
        if s and s:find("Soul Shard") then 
          c=c+1 
          if c>24 then 
            PickupContainerItem(b,i) 
            DeleteCursorItem() 
          end 
        end 
      end 
    end
    Will delete any spare Soul Shards above 24. you can change the number

5. thanks guys, ill try later on today and see if the above scripts will work.
    also my lock is level 30ish and still leveling so i dont really want to get a soul bag just yet.

6. both not working unfortunately... ;(

7. Wrote it for easy to read, it should be pasted like that on the macro:
    Code:
    /run local c,s=0 for b=0,4 do for i=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do s=GetContainerItemLink(b,i) if s and s:find("Soul Shard") then c=c+1 if c>24 then PickupContainerItem(b,i) DeleteCursorItem() end end end end

8. It's happening almost the same thing with me. I have the addon Necrosis, and I was getting dc after 1 sec I logged in. Had to deactivate it to be able to play with my warlock.

9. Has anyone found a solution for necrosis causing disconnects form server? I was able to use it initially for a couple kills, but once I hit the threshold for deleting shards I got disconnected and had to disable to log-in. Managing shards is such a pain in the butt!

10. Wrote it for easy to read, it should be pasted like that on the macro:
    Code:
    /run local c,s=0 for b=0,4 do for i=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do s=GetContainerItemLink(b,i) if s and s:find("Soul Shard") then c=c+1 if c>24 then PickupContainerItem(b,i) DeleteCursorItem() end end end end
    The script works in that it deletes excess soul shards to meet the maximum threshold. If it deletes 3+ shards for me however, it disconnects. (Say if I have 27 soul shards and I want 24, it will delete 3 soul shards and DC me). A script to delete a soulshard one or twice at a time automatically until the threshold is met would be ideal, like if I have 30 soul shards it would delete two at a time automatically until it reaches the amount that I want. Tried finding this through the addon SSMax and it works for the most part, only thing I wish it would do is include soul pouches. You see, in the addon it will do exactly what I am asking for a script. The only thing is, it won't delete soul shards in a soul pouch. So, if I have 14 shards, and I want 10 soul shards max, and I have a 12-slot soul pouch, it will delete two shards until it reaches the soul pouch but won't delete the shards *in* the soul pouch.

TL:DR: Need a script that will automatically delete soul shards for a set number at a time until it reaches the maximum shard threshold because deleting all excess at once will DC me.

11. The script won't work. Warmane has for whatever reason decided to make that command disconnect the client. Trust that they did this for a reason.

If you equip the Abyssal Bag your abilities will not create additional soul shards once that bag is full. I didn't play lock during retail wotlk, so I don't know if this was an original feature or a Warmane special, but either way it takes care of the soul shard problem. Instead of a script, a bag takes care of capping your shards at 32. Like the tv man says, set it and forget it.