1. Got coins for 3-4 items

Sold a character and got coins for 3 items, i might put in so i get 1 more.
    I will play å fury warrior, what do people recommend to get?

2. Weapons and trinkets. That's all you'll need. Or maybe Weapons, one trinket and something else hard to get like halion neck/pp waist.

3. Well i was thinking of getting glorens, STS and then i dont really know! DBW is not so hard to get, ( just needs to be lucky with drop) Perhaps get some. T10 HC parts?

4. ) Perhaps get some. T10 HC parts?
    Hell no, don't waste coins on t10 pieces. You'll get to that easily just by raiding ICC. Like groban said, other than getting weapons and trinkets, which are your biggest DPS increase, get some hard to obtain Halion 25hc drops, like Penumbra Pendant (neck) or maybe Apocalypse Advance (feet).

5. Well i was thinking of getting glorens, STS and then i dont really know! DBW is not so hard to get, ( just needs to be lucky with drop) Perhaps get some. T10 HC parts?
    Focus on stuff that you won’t get easily SOON and stuff you can’t replace with anything good at start.
    Edited: April 25, 2019

6. Glorenz
    STS
    Apocalypse Advance
    Penumbra

Farm gold for Shadows Edge asap so u can start working on a long *** chain quest.

7. I am going to buy some BOE (feet, chest, shoulders, neck) so instead of apocalypse and penumbra what would you recommend instead?

8. There is a reason why you should coin out Penumbra and Apocalypse, regardless of what BoE item you can get instead. Those items are 284 ilvl, stats on them are insane. Its basicaly 1 and a half, or two items in one (compared to other alternatives).
    The main reason is simply cos after you coin those 4 items, the rest is easy to get. Most of the guilds on the server clear every ICC boss you need the rest of the gear from. LK 25m hc is the hardest boss to kill followed by Halion (for some reason this dragon is hard for 90% of the server). There is not a single item part from these 4 that is relevant and that you need from 2 hardest killing bosses (crossbow is just a couple of extra stats item so its not worth 23 coins anyway, especialy since 232 trown u can get for points is a great item to start with).

Gloren, STS, Apocalypse, Penumbra are your best choice. Sure, you can hope for Neck and Boots from Lady on 25m hc, but that boss is not a piece of cake for most of the ok guilds.

Gunship cloak, easy to kill, easy get.
    DBS not imposible to kill (on HC) and drops both wrist and trinket for you.
    Rotface has high chance to be defeated and give you gloves.
    Fester is easy to kill and drops a great ring that can replace VDW ring for a long time (untill you join a guild that farms ICC with ease).
    The belt might be a problem since only two belts drop from PP, which is hard to kill on HC and VDW, which is longer into the raid so some guilds burn out before reaching her, but the emblems agility belt is perfect for you untill than.
    As for ranged weapon, point shop, 232 trown, hit arp red gem, all you need.

Overall, you should coin gear that you wont see dropping in your future.
    If you are a fresh scrub with no guild no connections, the things i wrote up are best for you, from my pov (and i wasted a lot of coins on gear i didnt need or that dropped within a week or so).
    If you are in a guild that farms every boss in this expac, than you are fine. In that case, you should know which items go for most DKP and are most needed, so go for them.
    ToC 5m, FoS, PoS, HoR 5m hc drop awesome gear also, that will do just as good of a job as any boe you think that will help.

You dont need to worry about ToGC, since Tosks and Gunship cloak are just as good combo as Veresas/Silvanas and Umbrage (which are bis). Same stats, same item slots (maybe 2 stats less overall).
    Edited: April 26, 2019

9. Dont know how to "reply" To you on the phone, but thanks alot GNIMO for taking the time to write all of this!
    Å true gentleman :)

10. May 2, 2019  
    I would get 2x gloren and sts hc. You can go the ldw 25hc legs and 4xt10. Should be most optimal purchase.

11. May 28, 2019  
    Double gloren is the worst advice you could get here. It overcaps you on expertise so much it hurts. If you want 2 weapons get gloren and cryptmaker

12. May 31, 2019  
    Do you mind sharing the math behind that?
    I'm pretty sure the guy already purchased his items, but humor me.

13. June 3, 2019  
    Do you mind sharing the math behind that?
    I'm pretty sure the guy already purchased his items, but humor me.
    mind sharing the maths behind your claim? :)