1. Faction change without my permission?

So my undead warrior lvl 28 named Tryx, got faction changed into an female night elf also I had to name change.
    I havent bought neither a faction change nor a name change.. Why did this occur, and why cant simply a gm ingame help me fix this problem. Why is it needed to put the same words in the forum as in a ticket.

And for godsake please change it back. Im not wanting to play a ****ing FEMALE NIGHT ELF, when I orignally was a MALE UNDEAD. I even got horde quest items equipped.

My current ingame name right now is Trexa, because I had to change it. If u want to look it up on the armory or something.

2. Posting this in the Forums won't help you in any way. These aren't tickets, and I'm pretty sure a GM didn't tell you to post in the Forums.
    We have never in any way enforced Faction Changes, so you should be more worried about who accessed your account to do that, as the only way for that to happen is manually from within the My Account panel. Also, keep in mind there is a good chance you won't receive assistance in this, as it wouldn't be caused by any bug or enforced by us.