1. Updating PvE Leaderboard, and Armory

Currently the PvE scene has grown pretty stale on Outland, and while I have not experienced it on the Wrath servers but heard similar complaints from people who play on both expansions it would seem like a PvE oriented update to the leaderboard would be highly appreciated.

Currently going for speed runs is the way to make points on the board, and that is a fine system, albeit perhaps the Leaderboard should be split into tiers so that newer guild get some recognition for doing well instead of having no chance to surpass endgame stacked 10mans clearing old content at record phase, or experiencing T5 post fixes which is a lot harder than the breeze that was half of the mechanics not working properly.

For PvP seasons were introduced in retail to "reset" the rankings, doing something similar without a gear wipe would be one way to "reset the leaderboard" for newer guilds and players, but this would surely piss off a lot of the old crowd that have spent if not weeks of ingame time to achieve what they have now.

So the suggestion(s) as follows; keep a best of all time leaderboard, the leaderboard as it is right now.

Add PvE "seasons", either by simply creating a new leaderboard between two set dates (probably best if overlapping half of either PvP season in order to not force players to focus one of the two as a season comes to a close). Backlogging old "leaderboards" for old seasons would also add some nostalgia to old players, win win.

Add Server First; I do hope Warmane have kept the server first kills logged; probably best if also implemented for each "PvE season".

Add kill counts to the guild pages. Having downed KJ in record time is one thing, but having been killing him weeks on end is also a feat worth logging.

Add kill counts to characters; this way in extension to rewarding guilds for keeping at it, players that stick around on the server gets that small pat on the back as they keep slogging through the nostalgic content.

Two issues that have come up;
    1) No-one I've spoken to knows whether all kills have been properly backlogged on warmanes side - solution; implement feature and don't cry over spilled milk.
    2) Traded characters will have a inflated kill count - Old characters also tend to have very good gear, do you proclaim gear wipes between trades as well? This is anything adds value for any character being sold, just like a PvP title would, and that's not a bug, it's a feature if anything.

Furthermore implementing a new points system to accommodate for seasons might be feasible, but that would most likely be a 2nd discussion if seasons were to be added in the first place.

2. I would love to see dungeon times aswell. I really enjoy speedrunning dungeons as prot in fury gear and seeing a leaderboard would be pretty motivating

3. I would love to see some leaderboard on dungeons aswell. this will hopefully bring more to do dungeons aswell :) and hopefully will fix the queues too :)