1. blackrock players in icecrown bg

hi i just hit lvl 80 with my first characters and when i do bg i am matched with low geared players like me, but sometimes we face full premade from blackrock who has instant bis gear for pvp, how on earth is that possible? its an auto loss and what happens then is that half of my team leaves before start.....

and i wonder if players can use some kind of method to get matched with low geared as a bis pvp geared player? i see same few players in most of my bgs who obv gets 30 - 0 everytime...

2. This is a straight up lie.

Ive been on Blackrock since the days of Abyssal-WoW and I can tell you nobody is running full 10-15m premades.

The most you will see on Blackrock is a 5 man premade.

In fact premades rarely even happen on Blackrock.

Mostly it's Icecrown PvP guilds who are running full 10-15m premades.
    Edited: April 25, 2019

3. lol proof here they can be almost a full bg

4. lol proof here they can be almost a full bg
    You have no idea what a premade is, right?

5. You have no idea what a premade is, right?
    Maybe, maybe not? Not a reason to act super smart, right?

@ClaireRedfield

What you see is the result of Crossrealm Mercenary Mode. It has been enabled only on Blackrock on the Alliance side, resulting in Alliance players switching to HORDE due to MM in BG, which is why you see Blackrock players playing only or mostly for the Horde.

It’s implemented to fix imbalance in queue times that were present between Alliance and Horde. You can read this if you would like to understand it better: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=399487 , but keep in mind that it’s Blackrock only.

6. Sigh.

Do you realize it is impossible to have more then a 5 man premade without AV enabler?

Do you realize nobody on Blackrock even uses AV enabler?

Do you realize you cant Q for a BG with more then 5 people in group on Blackrock? (again without AV enabler)

Just because you see 6+ people from Blackrock does not mean its a premade.

Drunkuser said it perfectly, do you even know what a premade is?
    Edited: April 26, 2019

7. I mean, why crossrealm pvp when you can have full s7 in one of those realm? Makes some BGs so unbalanced

8. I mean, why crossrealm pvp when you can have full s7 in one of those realm? Makes some BGs so unbalanced
    Its not unbalanced because there is Gear brackets and Blackrock players are only in higher GS bracket. As for OP he is obviously lying.

lol proof here they can be almost a full bg
    That screenshot only prove that you are lying. First of all non of this Blackrock guys are BIS geared, they are all relentless which is around 5.4k GS. Also the character this screenshot is taken from, assuming that is your character, is not fresh at all. It has 277 WF weapon, HC 284 trinket, multiple 264 other items and full furious set. This character is actually better geared then Blackrock players from the screenshot and its suppose to be in the higher GS bracket.
    Edited: April 30, 2019