1. Can't log in and enter the world.

It just says Login Failed or it just loads fully and then it stops and doesn't enter the world. I can enter Lordaeron and Blackrock with no problem. Why is this happening?

2. Yes same problem happens here as well. I guess its up to the server or so? IDK, but it takes around 1 minute when it loads till end to load up the game entirely.

3. server does restart on morning, all time after restarts somethink f ucked up so dont worry

4. Got the same issue, anyone know how to fix it?

5. Same for my characters, im guessing its gonna work itself out soon ?

6. Login Failed

Hey guys,

Has anyone else encountered this error when trying to login?

https://imgur.com/a/FMxZblK

I get it when I try to enter world - otherwise, I'm able to enter my account.

Can't login on any of my characters, even tried with a different wow client.

Doesn't seem to be account related since I'm able to log into the site and the game.

Help? :)

7. Here too, can login but after the char screen the loading bar after get fully loaded the game doesn't start...

8. i have same issue~anyone know how fix?

9. Login Failed ( Icecrown )

Hello everyone,
    I am experiencing for the first time an issue that I cannot seem to solve even by browsing solutions online.
    Login Failed for every character in my account and I have not done either a restoration or anything. Every toon has a different name and what not.
    I deleted cache, deactivated addons and restarted my pc but nothing seems to work. I could log in to my Shaman for a moment at first but the loading screen took strangely about 30 seconds stuck at the full loading bar unlike the usual 3-5 seconds it takes.
    Any advice is appreciated.
    Thank you for your time.

10. I have te same problem, you have to wait like 2-3 minuts to join