1. fastest+ easiest way to farm honor on blackrock?

hello guys pretty new player on this server, so as the topic asks
    fastest+ easiest way to farm honor on blackrock?

2. You won't be able to avoid the long BG grind.
    Team up as a premade to increase your BG win rate.
    You should create your char on the alliance side because even though Blackrock has mercenary mode you still have a chance to be placed on the ally side in the BG. Alliance outgears the horde in around 80% of the BGs and consequently has a significant higher win rate.
    Edited: April 26, 2019

3. Options > Video

Keep Windowed Mode ticked
    Untick Maximized

Resize the window and put a video on. Play the match to the best of your ability. TRY TO REMAIN FOCUSED ON THE MATCH. DAMN THIS PODCAST IS SO ENTERTAINING.

Alernatively:
    1. Spend 5 hours spamming your team to defend flags and that running around as one big group doesn't work, they won't listen and you'll lose half of the matches, or get GY farmed by premades- if you're a healer enjoy quest geared pve server players dying before you can finish a cast
    2. Make a premade and it becomes more bearable
    3. Cap multiple characters with the intention of buying Commendations for 100 Arena Points, which can be sent to alts and used to create 2000 Honor Points

Just a passing observation in making this post, but it's no wonder half of the people just AFK in Dalaran on Blackrock and can't be bothered to gear. The gearing system is so slow and boring. That's just offset and not even the main set.

The incentive for playing when full geared is also limited. Before, you had people farming transmogs for trading or for fun and people would want to farm the arena transmogs for themselves. Now you have to farm scrolls, which barely drop and can only be used on certain arena sets, of which there's missing items from sets. I'm not even sure how long it would take to get a full transmog.

Making money from the server is one thing, but making it completely awful for people who don't pay is just silly. You're probably making less money from the gearing being so unnapealing, because people's first impression of the server is doing one BG, getting GY farmed and thinking, 'wow I only have to do that 20 more times for one item'.
    Edited: April 26, 2019

4. Not 20 times. An average wsg nets 1000 honor and lasts 10 minutes. You need 50.000 honor for a trinket. 30.000ish the cheapest item? Thats still 300 minutes.

5. May 27, 2019  
    Wow, BR cries for gearing up???
    You get all the items handed over free in silver plate, jesus Christ, Imagine how hard it is to get on Icecrown/Lordaeron where u actually have to GRIND gold,gear in RAIDS or pay real $$$ and on top of that u need to farm Honor and AP, while u get some bis items literally for free and rele gear free, we need months for that and that's not enough, lmao.

6. May 29, 2019  
    Wow, BR cries for gearing up???
    You get all the items handed over free in silver plate, jesus Christ, Imagine how hard it is to get on Icecrown/Lordaeron where u actually have to GRIND gold,gear in RAIDS or pay real $$$ and on top of that u need to farm Honor and AP, while u get some bis items literally for free and rele gear free, we need months for that and that's not enough, lmao.
    Yeah we get s7 for free and you get 284 / 277 for free To by just getting free raids.

7. May 29, 2019  
    Yeah we get s7 for free and you get 284 / 277 for free To by just getting free raids.
    has either never done a single raid in their entire life, or is redefining the term "entitlement" :)

8. May 29, 2019  
    has either never done a single raid in their entire life, or is redefining the term "entitlement" :)
    I have already clean the entire tlk pve. And it's realy easy. It's also easier on IC cause every one is full 284 / 277.

Please stop crying on blackrock posts.

9. May 29, 2019  
    I have already clean the entire tlk pve. And it's realy easy. It's also easier on IC cause every one is full 284 / 277.

Please stop crying on blackrock posts.
    Sure buddy, I'll leave the crying to you :) Also raids take some strategy and tactics to pull off, something I highly doubt you are at all capable of, because of the constant stream of tears pouring out of your poor, marginalized eye balls :'((