1. Is this bannable?

Hi, is leaving with debuff from an rdf bannable? I know asking for kick and refusing to leave the party or do the dungeon is, but is this too,lol? I keep getting spammed that i'll get banned because of leaving an rdf, alongside many insults and IRL threats.

2. Hi, is leaving with debuff from an rdf bannable? I know asking for kick and refusing to leave the party or do the dungeon is, but is this too,lol? I keep getting spammed that i'll get banned because of leaving an rdf, alongside many insults and IRL threats.
    It can’t be, as long as you leave it and get a debuff.

3. No, it's not, those people are just *******s.

4. This is an unfortunate side-effect of the "ban culture" that has developed on here. People threaten over every little thing they get upset over, including indentured servitude the moment you queue up for a group. But worry not, you won't get banned for deciding those people aren't worth your time or sanity.

5. I did have someone ask to be kicked out of the RDF group last week because the dungeon was low level, mind you it was RFC.
    When we didn't he first did not want to enter the dungeon and when I did he starting pulling big amounts of mobs just to kill us.

Don't know if being a manchild is bannable though.