1. Lich Kings damage nerf/revoke confirmation

Hi! Can anybody from the staff confirm that Lich Kings damage was nerfed/bugged and recently was restored/changed (if it was?)?
    Also i'll appreciate a lot if you add exact dates of these changes.

Thx in advance!

2. I don't know for sure but I assume it was related to the changes mentioned on April 11th on our main page.

3. I don't know for sure but I assume it was related to the changes mentioned on April 11th on our main page.
    Yes, but more importantly, can you please check, if those changes were reverted/tweaked out somehow on previous week? Lately my guild met some toxic behaviours cuz of that, so this information is pretty important for us.

4. As a moderator I don't usually have access to any more information about updates than the community, this is one of those times.

5. Well I don't know man. It's not correct Warmane stuff to post just some announcement on main page without explanation and to confuse people. According to retail and Warmane logs, the damage of Lich King 25hc seems correct but for 10hc is low. Some explanation from Devs what exactly they did pls.
    There is report for nerfed LK damage from before 2 weeks with log for 25hc where LK was really nerfed but now according the new logs from last week Lich King on 25hc seems fine again but on 10hc is low. The problem is that this report is not even confirmed but there are definetlly changes for Lich King on 25 hc mode but not on 10hc mode.