1. New server - old player

Greetings. I would like to start my journey on Warmane's Lordaeron server, and I've already watched few Warmane's review on Youtube, and I also am aware of Warmane's history (Molten case). Before I start here, due to not having anymore time to play 12+hours a day, as I already mentioned, I watched few reviews and I must say my expectations are positive. I will also be monitoring forum threads and news (I've seen interested post here on Forum from random player, who is testing what level zones and quests are working and is reporting quest that is broken in a quest-chain). I would also like to hear from long-time Warmane players, what are their experience on this server. I've heard that you can not earn Shadowmourne here, but have to donate for it (and I am good with that), also the server is full of donors (which I am also good with) - but I will be really dissapointed if for example certain boss mechanics are bugged/not working properly (old dungeons and raids/new dungeons and raids).
    If I start playing here, I'll probably join Alliance side, and I could also use some help with RAF partner or partners.
    Best regards. :)

2. Welcome to Warmane. Yes there are plenty of donors on Warmane. If you're playing on Icecrown for WotLK it's worth donating once just so that you can jump the login queue. Mostly dungeons and raids work properly but you can check the Bugtracker if you're worried about anything specific being broken. Of course, as with any online community you're going to find supporters and detractors. Some will tell you warmane devs aren't interested in fixing bugs, others will tell you the staff are proactive and work hard on the server. In the end "YMMV" but if you join an active guild that suits your needs you'll probably enjoy yourself. I've been playing for a little over a year and a half and for the most part I really enjoy this server. Yes, there are some quests that are bugged but I've also seen bugs get fixed, and periodically the devs will post a devlog to show you everything that they've been working on.

3. Hello Kabanius. Thanks for reply and information help (and sorry for my somewhat late reply). If I understood correctly, I can donate to server (let's say minimum wage which I have seen is 10 Euros) and I will activate Premium account, right? Also, I've been playing on other servers where population is 1.5k-2.5k players, where, when you que for BG let's say, you almost instant que pop up window. Is that the case here, with Lordaeron? And what is the difference between Icecrown and Lordaeron (I know on Icecrown you have increased xp rates)? Are both servers PvP?

4. Lordaeron have a much lesser population than Icecrown. You cannot have donated gear on Lordaeron, only Icecrown. They are both PVP servers. The bgs are merged now between Icecrown and Lord.

You don't need to donate for Lordaeron because it doesn't hit max. You can check the stats at https://www.warmane.com/information

Lordaeron is a blizzlike experience.
    Icecrown is for fun.