1. Need/Greed

I really feel that the need and greed system needs a real hard look at I’m new to this server and I in joy playing here . But I never would have thought that I would have got banned for needing on something that the game aloud me to need on. If the server set up that they only want you to need roll for items of your spec then why not set the need/greed system up that way and not to interpretation on who feels who needs it more. Because tanks need DPS gear Healers need DPS gear they both need it for off spec to raid and questing. This is not a jab at the guys running the show here, It's just a question that I was wanting to know. I like the server I’m just confused to why this is set up to problems that they have to deal with on a daily basis and newer players that aren't completely clear on what is ninja looting is. Because all my 10+ years of this game ninja looting was master looting and not giving loot out properly or just keeping it.
    Thank you for your time for reading this and again this thread is not a hate thread so please keep it that way.

2. We expect everyone to pick need for the current spec and greed for anything else. Obviously people want to gear an OS but since group loot isn't that smart it's MS > OS/Need > Greed.

3. Ok I can understand that and that being said why a ban of 5 days the first time and not a warning to let new players on the server that you hold this to a higher standard than other servers witch I'm ok with. If I knew that head of time i would never had done it in the first place or even after being warned about it. I just think strait to 5 days is a little harsh just saying. Thanks for the reply and now I know.