1. May 9, 2019  
    Combining pvp server option with Outland under one realm will increase population without bad effect to pve community.
    It can be done with just one NPC in start location.
    You can't have both in one realm.
    In this case every PvEer would use that NPC to purchase instant max lvl and they would raid straight away with the free s3 gear.

It would make much more sense to open a seperated instant 70 pvp realm which has then cross-realm BGs and arena with Outland.
    Edited: May 9, 2019

2. May 10, 2019  
    It would make much more sense to open a seperated instant 70 pvp realm which has then cross-realm BGs and arena with Outland.
    I completely agree. There is huge demand on instant 70 pvp realm, people love to play on realms like old AT(NextGen). Hope administration will consider our wishes. In fact, it's not so hard to maintain that type of realm (IMO). Additionally, i can't find any decent analog of old AT(NextGen) in entire universe...
    Edited: May 10, 2019

3. May 18, 2019  
    i hope about pvp realm with instant 70 , and limited pve items =)

4. May 18, 2019  
    instant 70 server would be awesome, BUT important thing, no items shop for real money, casue this is bulls***t....

5. May 18, 2019  
    i hope about pvp realm with instant 70 , and limited pve items =)
    PvE gear is not such a big deal when it comes to PvP on TBC.
    Even the Warglaives are not a big difference to s4 weapons. On Wotlk its much worse with Smourne and hc trinkets/offparts.
    In general are the gear gaps much smaller in TBC.
    Edited: May 18, 2019

6. May 21, 2019  
    PvE gear is not such a big deal when it comes to PvP on TBC.
    Even the Warglaives are not a big difference to s4 weapons. On Wotlk its much worse with Smourne and hc trinkets/offparts.
    In general are the gear gaps much smaller in TBC.
    I still think that when u create a instant 70 server with s2/s3 gear for free like it was on AT the reason for it is mainly giving players easy oportunity to do PVP Arena. Adding SWP PVE item or T6 eventually will decrease Quality in PVP because it gives clear advantages for specific classes over others. Some classes dont rely on resilence in arena to be competitive as others do. Letting specific pve items out will offer a more balanced pvp experience without touching the game mechanics.

I dont even talk about legendary pve weapons because it is ridiculous to make these available for pvp while there are no equivalent items to increase defence against them. These items were never designed to take place in serious arena pvp, since like 1% of players got them and like 20% of them was able to do arena properly in the short time period blizzard offered so noone cared if it is unfair. But making these items available casually changes that drastically. (i just made up the numbers but i guess the intention is clear)

7. May 21, 2019  
    I agree with you that PvP would be more balanced without these highend PvE items but the issue is that these items are already available on Outland.
    Cross-realm BGs and arena don't work when both realms have a different gear accessability but imo it would be essential that Blackrock tbc and Outland are connected.
    Edited: May 21, 2019

8. May 22, 2019  
    I agree with you that PvP would be more balanced without these highend PvE items but the issue is that these items are already available on Outland.
    Cross-realm BGs and arena don't work when both realms have a different gear accessability but imo it would be essential that Blackrock tbc and Outland are connected.
    No. Just no. Dont even think about this. They are already killing blackrock with SM. Dont ruin idea of tbc pvp server by adding OP items

9. May 22, 2019  
    No. Just no. Dont even think about this. They are already killing blackrock with SM. Dont ruin idea of tbc pvp server by adding OP items
    Smourne is not comparable to blades of azzinoth, nor can you compare highend HC gear with Swp gear. In Wotlk the gap between highend PvE items and their PvP counterparts is item level wise and beneficial wise MUCH bigger than in TBC.
    A full s4 geared player has barely a disadvantage towards a s4 geared player with some SWP parts.
    A full s8 pvp geared player gets slaughtered by one with ICC/RS 25 hc offparts and Smourne.

I'm also curious what your concept is when you are so against PvE gear. Would you want to exclude a Blackrock TBC realm from Outland?
    I can tell you where that would end: In two TBC realms with barely any BG and arena activity.
    Without cross-realm PvP a Blackrock TBC realm wouldn't make any sense.
    Edited: May 22, 2019

10. May 22, 2019  
    I dont think that they need to make another realm. Everything can be done under one realm Outland.
    I am totally fine playing full pvp geared chars without even access to any of pve items (including legendary for sure) versus guys with pve items.

11. May 22, 2019  
    I dont think that they need to make another realm. Everything can be done under one realm Outland.
    You can't merge Outland with it's PvE content and a instant 70 realm with free starter gear into one realm.
    It would turn Outland into a fun realm.
    Nor would it be fair to let Outland PvPers, that already possess SWP gear, fight against players which choose the "instant 70" path and have no access to that gear.
    Your idea doesn't make sense.

12. May 22, 2019  
    A full s8 pvp geared player gets slaughtered by one with ICC/RS 25 hc offparts and Smourne.
    just stop it there, u have no clue.

13. May 22, 2019  
    just stop it there, u have no clue.
    I don't? Then pls enlighten me how a full pvp geared player, who has 6k gs at max, stands a chance against one with 6,8k gs due to all the pve parts.
    And I'm talking here about competitve pvp, aka arena. Not about 1v1 duels where it can obviously be a advantage for certain classes to go full pvp gear.

Enlighten me how it comes that I don't see a single top rated arena player on Wotlk that isn't using pve weapons, pve offparts and pve trinkets.
    Mean time on TBC I see plenty of high rated arena players that use exceptional PvP gear.

The gear gap between pvp and pve items is smaller in tbc than in wotlk. It's simple as that.

First 12