1. new tbc server?

i was wondering now that tbc content is over in outland, will there be a fresh tbc server run by warmane? outland used to have thousands of players online and was always alive but now its prety dead. a fresh x5 xp rated server would be free money for warmane tbh :p thanks

2. If your theory is true that Outlands population dropped because of the server age then I'm wondering why Icecrown is high populated even though the realm is much older than Outland.
    What makes Wotlk a long lasting Xpac that TBC doesn't have?
    Edited: April 29, 2019

3. I would certainly start on new tbc aswell, imo the expansion loses its magic with sunwell released but idk why

4. May 1, 2019  
    I dunno why people allways compare outland to icecrown, there is a reason why wotlk can hold players on the latest patch compared to tbc and it has to do with gear balancing and gating.
    If you compare wotlk to tbc it's way easier to get your char rdy for icc aswell as the fact that you can pug icc easily on normal modes, if you compare it to swp there is almost no way to pug it and it's rather hard to get your hands on the required gear to attend swp raids in the first place even with the catch up mechanics of 2.4.3 in place.
    Second reason is pvp gear balancing which in wotlk pretty good on the latest patch while for tbc it's rather stable all over and doesnt affect pvp meta game quiet as much with different stages of content available.

Would love a new tbc server, preferably without gear shop, if you can buy your gear in tbc the whole expansion kinda loses value.
    You could see a massive player drop since glaives got on the shop and I suspect the reason the shop update now didnt rly affect population is mainly since the remaining players either dont rly care about it, or is close to clearing content and eager to finish it, as for me personally.
    I originally planned to clear swp more often and try to farm full bis gear on multiple toons, though with the shop udate I dont rly see much point in doing so and I suspect others might have similiar views on this.

5. May 1, 2019  
    But what would happen to Outland if they release a fresh TBC realm?
    There aren't enough players to fill two TBC realms.
    Outland would die and ppl would lose their characters in which they put so much effort and coins.

Only way I'd imagine that it would be possible to maintain two TBC realms is by connecting them with cross-realm.
    But then again things like cross-realm BGs or arena don't make sense when the realms are in a different gear stage.
    Edited: May 1, 2019

6. May 1, 2019  
    blackrock type tbc server would be fun though

7. May 2, 2019  
    Ye man, agree, would be awesome.

8. May 2, 2019  
    Indeed.
    A Blackrock like TBC realm could have cross-realm PvP with Outland to bring more activity to BGs and Arena.

9. May 4, 2019  
    Indeed.
    A Blackrock like TBC realm could have cross-realm PvP with Outland to bring more activity to BGs and Arena.
    i get what your saying and i agree that would be a good idea but is the time right?i think making a Blackrock like TBC realm atm would only lower outlands pop atm right?
    the issue ATM is that 2 new TBC server opened up so everyone is spread out over 4 tbc servers and with classic wow coming alot will play that to. instead of making more "servers" they need to get everyone back on outland some how.

i said before i think rated bgs would bring in new people and bring back old players we be the ONLY tbc server that has rated battle grounds. something like that to bring players in is what is needed and give them something new in game to do.

10. May 4, 2019  
    i get what your saying and i agree that would be a good idea but is the time right?i think making a Blackrock like TBC realm atm would only lower outlands pop atm right?
    the issue ATM is that 2 new TBC server opened up so everyone is spread out over 4 tbc servers and with classic wow coming alot will play that to. instead of making more "servers" they need to get everyone back on outland some how.

i said before i think rated bgs would bring in new people and bring back old players we be the ONLY tbc server that has rated battle grounds. something like that to bring players in is what is needed and give them something new in game to do.
    I agree with you that Warmane should rather try to bring players back to Outland instead of opening a second TBC realm.

All the other TBC Pservers have x1 rates and players have to grind there for centuries before they are even rdy for the highend content.
    A big chunk of ppl leaves these x1 TBC servers after they realise how time consuming and monotonous it is.
    Warmane should do everything in their power to attract these ppl to play on Outland by providing a TBC realm that is more casual friendly than the others.
    That means for example that the rates on Profs and Rep have to be increased.
    I don't mean to turn Outland into a high rate fun realm but it shouldn't be more grindy than Icecrown.
    Edited: May 4, 2019

11. May 5, 2019  
    I agree with you that Warmane should rather try to bring players back to Outland instead of opening a second TBC realm.

All the other TBC Pservers have x1 rates and players have to grind there for centuries before they are even rdy for the highend content.
    A big chunk of ppl leaves these x1 TBC servers after they realise how time consuming and monotonous it is.
    Warmane should do everything in their power to attract these ppl to play on Outland by providing a TBC realm that is more casual friendly than the others.
    That means for example that the rates on Profs and Rep have to be increased.
    I don't mean to turn Outland into a high rate fun realm but it shouldn't be more grindy than Icecrown.
    yeah i went to one of the new tbc servers with a few from my pvp guild here... i got to 65 and left its not good. most of the people that went there stopped playing there after they hit 70 lol. its already low pop and pvp there was pretty bad the average player here is way better then the new server,by far.at 65 i was getting trolled by a few 70's in av that i knew were bad so i 1v1 a 70 lock and beat him lol as a 65 arms war....

like i said there are 4 tbcs servers going on atm that i know of many more and two are new... people are to spread out so warmane needs to do something to bring them back here. i do think RBG's would be a hit its more or less arena in bgs 10v10 premades and we would be the ONLY tbc server with them.

i agree they could make tbc less grindy but it should be more hardcore then icecorwn becasue thats how TBC was/is. like i said they can make it less grindy but they can also keep the old school feel.

i do not think less grindy would fix it it would help but not fix it, like i said they need a special feature/events be that x-mog or rbgs but something is better then nothing and i for 1 would love qing for rbgs!

12. May 7, 2019  
    They should just add possibility of free instant 70 lvl, max proffs, free s3 gear in Outland. That would increase population of pvp players instantly on Outland and this way you dont need to create new TBC blackrock server. Just make this option viable at the moment you create character. So everyone who want lvling and hardcore pve gameplay will lvl up by themselves and who just want to play TBC arena will have room to play as well.

13. May 7, 2019  
    They should just add possibility of free instant 70 lvl, max proffs, free s3 gear in Outland. That would increase population of pvp players instantly on Outland and this way you dont need to create new TBC blackrock server. Just make this option viable at the moment you create character. So everyone who want lvling and hardcore pve gameplay will lvl up by themselves and who just want to play TBC arena will have room to play as well.
    so you want them to give away free fully geared s3 toons with max professions?LMFAO! totally fair.......

14. May 8, 2019  
    In my opinion, here is what Warmane needs to do.

There is no evidence that any of this will attract newer players, however, it's important to be open to suggestions and ideas since the right moves will increase the server population.

For example, will Transmog help bring players back? S4 sets are ugly compared to the S3 sets.
    Will achievement points for BC bring players back?

For me, I believe the reason why so many leave this server and WoW in general is because they run out of fun stuff to do in the game, is the rep grind too long and boring? does it take too long to get honor points?

What can be added to the game that's fun and for players to work for?
    Is Warmane ignoring BC while putting too many resources into their already populated Wrath servers?
    Why do so many people perfer Wrath over TBC?

These are the types of questions that Warmane should be thinking about. What can be added to the TBC server to make the game more fun which will make people want to stick around. A new TBC server is not necessary and the history will just repeat itself.

Edit: Also, a Blackrock PvP Server sounds like a great idea as a method for advertising how great TBC PvP really is without actually forcing people to commit to a toon to find out!
    Edited: May 8, 2019 Reason: typos

15. May 9, 2019  
    Combining pvp server option with Outland under one realm will increase population without bad
    effect to pve community.
    It can be done with just one NPC in start location.

12 Last