1. Best rogue spec for leveling?

hey guys i am planning to leveling rogue but still confuse what spec should i choose to help me with leveling, what do you guys think ?

2. hey guys i am planning to leveling rogue but still confuse what spec should i choose to help me with leveling, what do you guys think ?
    Cobat. It can use any weapons, its sturdiest and has good dmg. Assa was okish, but requires you to have 2 daggers. Sub was painfully slow.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

3. Combat or Assassination should be easy. Subletly is harder because for every mob you need to use stealth > preparation > ambush (hope it's critical) and then fight your enemy. It was slow but not impossible.

4. tbc hemo build (till 60-70) or combat

5. May 1, 2019  
    Assassination: Good damage but daggers are too weak in low levels.
    Combat: Very good damage with strong weapons+aoe, fast but boring.
    Sublety: Ok damage, slow, hard but funny.

6. May 1, 2019  
    I have question about combat rogue talent, dual wield speciliaztion its increase off hand damage. To get this bonus talent do i need to use weapon that labeled off hand ? or i can use any weapon with any label like sword, mace or axe in my off hand? for example i max this talent and i use weapon labeled as sword on my off hand, does my sword get increase damage bonus?
    Edited: May 2, 2019

7. May 2, 2019  
    I have question about combat rogue talent, dual wield speciliaztion its increase off hand damage. To get this bonus talent do i need to use weapon that labeled off hand ? or i can use any weapon with any label like sword, mace or axe in my off hand? for example i max this talent and i use weapon labeled as sword on my off hand, does my sword get increase damage bonus?
    Yes. It increases dmg of any weapon in your offhand slot.

8. May 2, 2019  
    Killing Spree needs x2 slow(2.60) weapons to maximize its damage. Other than that Main Hand 2.60 Off hand 1.80 or faster is perfect for combat spec.
    You can swap weapons for Killing Spree x2 slow weapon/Autoattacks 2.60/faster

9. May 4, 2019  
    Thanks for the reply guys, i decided to play combat rogue and i am level 65 now with combat spec and dual dagger weapon. But i think there is something wrong about my rotation because it seems i dont do much damage to enemy, my rotation start with stealth - backstab - sin strike till combo full and eviscerate. Can you guys give me suggestion about combat rogue rotation to maximize damage and also what poison should i use ?

10. May 4, 2019  
    Saewelo
    Don't use daggers as combat, since you're in outland i'm sure you'll find either some swords or axes. Use Slice n Dice (increased attack speed), you can use it after you cheap shot or garrote -> spam sinister -> evisc. For leveling you should use instant poisons imo since mobs will die fast anyway.

11. May 5, 2019  
    Thanks for the reply guys, i decided to play combat rogue and i am level 65 now with combat spec and dual dagger weapon. But i think there is something wrong about my rotation because it seems i dont do much damage to enemy, my rotation start with stealth - backstab - sin strike till combo full and eviscerate. Can you guys give me suggestion about combat rogue rotation to maximize damage and also what poison should i use ?
    Playing combat spec with daggers= Riding a Lamborghini only with 1st gear.
    If you are honored with Honor Hold/Thrallmar, visit quartermasters for x2 rare sword/axes.

12. May 6, 2019  
    Which one is more good for combat rogue, sword/axe in main hand and sword/axe in offhand or sword/axe in main hand and dagger in offhand ?
    Edited: May 6, 2019

13. May 10, 2019  
    For Killing Spree cases: x2 slow weapon
    You can swap for other cases to:
    Mh: Slow axe/sword Oh: fast dagger

14. May 10, 2019  
    I leveled up as sublety cause of the extra survivability ( double evasion + double vanish ) these sort of stuff. Its really handy when hordes of the same level at least try's to gank you.

I generally don't sympathize combat tree even though i accept its perks. Rogues should be sneaky dude, not warrior wannabes
    Edited: May 10, 2019