1. Tenacity on WG - did they change how it works?

Lately every WG fight I join when we defend, alliance has 4-5 tenacity even when they outnumber us.
    Is that a bug or did they change how Tenacity buff works?

for example right now on WG we had 35 Horde players, and Alliance players had 5 tenacity, while having at least the same amount of players.

2. Yes, this is a bug. Tenacity buff is bugged.. :(

3. May 1, 2019  
    Multiboxer on Icecrown had 4 buffs, along with 7 pocket resto druids and full wrathfull gear =(
    All the guides in the world coulden't help out team against that

4. May 7, 2019  
    It really feels bugged.

Did a WG just now, 31 horde in wintergrasp when using who.
    Alliance had 12 siege vehicles up at the same time (with a cap of 12), probably some in turrets + on the ground + running around capping workshops etc.

Alliance had 5 tenacity (90% bonus health, healing, health regen and 70% bonus damage).

Last time I did a WG before that I didn't check if they had tenacity but I remember they did insane damage then, so they probably had at least 5 tenacity that time also.

I hope they fix it sometime soon.

5. May 18, 2019  
    Lately every WG fight I join when we defend, alliance has 4-5 tenacity even when they outnumber us.
    Is that a bug or did they change how Tenacity buff works?

for example right now on WG we had 35 Horde players, and Alliance players had 5 tenacity, while having at least the same amount of players.

Take those screenshots, Horde had 5 tenacity.. How can be a fair battle if we don't outnumber them (Alliance side) ?? Developers did something about Wintergrasp.. This should be fixed, it's unfair.

https://imgur.com/a/w2SPW9W

Everyone vote up here to fix this bug, please! I appreciate it, thanks.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/80667
    Edited: May 18, 2019

6. May 18, 2019  
    They had tenacity because your faction controlled WG for more than 2 battles. Each time you succesfully defend, the enemy faction gets +1 tenacity on the next battle.

Not a bad mechanic, it makes sure Wintergrasp is never controlled by 1 faction for too long. Retail had similar if not the same mechanics.

7. May 18, 2019  
    They had tenacity because your faction controlled WG for more than 2 battles. Each time you succesfully defend, the enemy faction gets +1 tenacity on the next battle.

Not a bad mechanic, it makes sure Wintergrasp is never controlled by 1 faction for too long. Retail had similar if not the same mechanics.

So if i have 1 tenacity this Wintergrasp right now, the next battle i will have 2 tenacity because the other faction defended? But this sucks man, i mean, it's not even fair, they should focus on players.. If alliance are 100 players and Horde 60, Horde should have 4 tenacity.. This is f***ing unfair.. Anyway, thanks for your answer.. Tenacity was fine few months ago, they changed it to something bad..
    Edited: May 18, 2019

8. May 18, 2019  
    So if i have 1 tenacity this Wintergrasp right now, the next battle i will have 2 tenacity because the other faction defended? But this sucks man, i mean, it's not even fair, they should focus on players.. If alliance are 100 players and Horde 60, Horde should have 4 tenacity.. This is f***ing unfair.. Anyway, thanks for your answer.. Tenacity was fine few months ago, they changed it to something bad..
    It stacks /w normal tenacity (which came from less players)

9. May 18, 2019  
    It stacks /w normal tenacity (which came from less players)

No, it doesn't. I was online and we was 26 on Horde side, and they was like 2 more players than us, but we still had 5 Tenacity, somehow.

10. May 18, 2019  
    1 sec, so they DID change the mechanic?
    Did they post anything about it?