1. R.I.P. Server

i guess its rip server now with all conent being nerfed and all gear avaiable i shop.
    whats the point now of playing on this server?
    imo they should remove the shop and make content harder instead of easyier.

2. Yep, they cashed out, and the server is done now.

3. They really did it.
    S4 shoulders are in the shop and the last incentive to reach a high arena rating is gone.
    Lets see how much time the 3s and 5s bracket has left until it will collapse.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

4. yeah and the raids are a joke now how easy they have become

5. yeah and the raids are a joke now how easy they have become
    What exactly was nerfed?

6. There's a full blizzlike server without shop, still progressing to T6 and there's almost no interest in it. Meanwhile Outland started to get a lot of new players, successful Gruul's/Maghteridon/SSC/TK/Hyjal pugs are happening every day and you don't need ridicolous gear to join them. It's the best thing that could happen

7. Lets hope we'll have at least good pvp on this server, if i can do 40v40 AV on weekend i dont have to delete my char:P
    Also, i'd never start a new char on a new TBC server on warmane if they'd opened one. Reason : They'll never bother to handle the botter problem, and its ruining a lot for me

8. Reason : They'll never bother to handle the botter problem, and its ruining a lot for me
    If only it was as easy as snapping our fingers...

We ban several bots daily. So to say we don't bother is dishonesty.

9. Why is it RIP server just now? a LOT of people left like a year ago. To say it's dead only now is stupid.
    I've been here since the beginning of Outland and honestly, who thought it was going to end up differently? Having everything in the store eventually was inevitable and common knowledge literally since the start.

10. If only it was as easy as snapping our fingers...

We ban several bots daily. So to say we don't bother is dishonesty.
    I know its hard to detect these "advanced" botter programs. I'm not saying you don't do anything, i say that you do it the wrong way.

If i were you, instead of trying to ban farmer bots one by one, based on player video/screen reports i'd do a different approach:
    -catch the botters by their AH sellers - Since years i know lvl1 players (not resellers) selling the same stuff always cheapsest that can only be farmed by like 20x people playing all day. Like insane amount, 50x 20stack of all kind of leather, random world drops, blue items... You can even tell the area they farm, like they put on ah 12x Azure Hatchling which is very rare and only drops on one area. And i got lot of screenshots of the AH, showing the same player putting up the same stuff 1.5 year ago, and now.

So since you have logs of every mail/trade and other stuff, you should check out players who : Done the most auction transactions. You can distinguish "casual resellers" from "bot sellers", because resellers buy a lot from AH, but "bot sellers" only sell ,never buy really. So just flag these players, and check from where they get all their stuff they sell, than ban their sources.
    Also, check which players/guildbanks have most gold and try to investigate them. If you ban 1 farmbot its nothing but if you find their gold seller char that must hurt them.
    Btw i reported a lot of this from time to time but nothing happened, i only got automated replies..

11. What exactly was nerfed?
    HP was nerfed on almost all bosses, at least 10% and some bosses more.

12. HP was nerfed on almost all bosses, at least 10% and some bosses more.
    got sauce mate? where can i find the numbers and which bosses? link source please

12 Last